Watch your favorite Food Network shows and more from up to 14 networks, including TLC, HGTV, Discovery, and more! All in one app, free with your pay TV subscription.
Catch up with your favorite Food Network shows anytime, anywhere with the all-new Food Network GO app - and now get access to up to 14 additional networks including TLC, Discovery, HGTV, Science Channel and more - all in one app. It’s FREE with your pay TV subscription.
Link your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco, live TV streaming service) to access Food Network favorites like Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy's Grocery Games, Worst Cooks in America, Beat Bobby Flay, Restaurant: Impossible, Kids Baking Championship, The Pioneer Woman and many more - plus top shows from other networks including Home Town (HGTV), Deadliest Catch (Discovery), Evil Lives Here (ID), Sister Wives (TLC), Ghost Adventures (Travel Channel) and more. New episodes are available the same day as they premiere on TV.
With Food Network GO You Can:
• Stream Food Network and more networks LIVE anytime, anywhere on all your favorite devices
• Find shows to watch with the live schedule guide
• Access thousands of episodes on demand - from current hits to classic favorites
• See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time they premiere on TV
• Binge your favorite Food Network series and specials including Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy's Grocery Games, Worst Cooks in America, Beat Bobby Flay, Restaurant: Impossible, Kids Baking Championship, The Pioneer Woman - and many more!
• Get unlimited access to everything the Discovery family of networks has to offer - free with your pay TV subscription
• Stream live TV when you link your pay TV provider
• Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks!
• Browse by genre - from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more - to find your favorite shows and discover new ones
• Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices
• Save shows and episodes to watch later with My List
• Compatible with tvOS and Chromecast
• Closed-captioning support
• Available in the U.S. only
• Wi-Fi connection recommended
• iOS 12 or higher
Need help? Visit gohelp.discovery.com.
Visitor Agreement: https://corporate.discovery.com/visitor-agreement/
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices, visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
• Now streaming content from up to 15 networks from the Discovery family, including TLC, Discovery, HGTV, Science Channel and more
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit us at Goapphelp.discovery.com
Ratings and Reviews
Love Food network
I have been watching this for years now, but more recently on Discovery channel. I do enjoy it very much, but I particularly like watching the chefs and programs that I can learn from. I don’t enjoy the road shows and that sort of thing so much.
Once in a while is fine, but I am hoping there will be more Alex against America, since there were bot many shows and I really enjoyed that. I love Symon’s dinners and now Zoe Bakes and the Magnolia Channel. I have been happy to see new programs as there were many old one’s when I first subscribed. Those are good, but had already seen some multiple times. Overall, I am really enjoying Discovery+ and Food network together.
Developer Response ,
We're happy to see that you're enjoying our extensive library! We're lucky to have you as a fan of discovery+ and the Food Network GO app and can't wait to share more exciting content!
Used to be my favorite
of the streaming apps. Not sure what changed, but it’s now more a pain than a pleasure. Still remembers that I’m casting to my TV, which is good. But, where it used to sometimes blank out and say the video wasn’t available, it always used to come back after a few moments. Now, not so much. It will stream live for a few minutes, then switch to a black screen saying the video is not available - and it stays not available until the livestream is relaunched. Or, it cuts to commercial and says it will be back in a moment, but it never comes back. The temp interruptions were a pain, but acceptable. Now, every time it interrupts, either the casting has to be restarted, or the livestream has to be relaunched, or both. I miss more that I see. This was my go-to channel when something was on that I wanted to watch, or when nothing was on elsewhere that I wanted to watch. Now it just frustrates me and makes me angry, so I’ve pretty much given up watching - even the shows that I really like. I’ve just restarted 4 times in order to watch a show I’ve already seen. A new episode that I wanted to watch is on next, but I’ve given up. Really hope they’ll fix the issues; they were never this bad before.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear the app isn't working as it should. Please email us via the link below and let us know your device, TV provider, and what method you are using to cast the app (Airplay with Apple TV, Chromecast, etc). We will investigate and get back to you ASAP!
Streaming via Airplay is terrible
Tried streaming via Airplay to our TV. Got 3/4 of the way thru the show and suddenly the stream locked up when an ad tried to play. I ended up closing the Airplay connection and watching the ad on my phone directly (1:45 worth of adds). Then I reconnected the Airplay connection and it made me watch all the ads again (another 1:45 worth of adds). Then the stream locked up again. I tried closing the video and restarting and it made me watch ads AGAIN! (Another 2 minutes worth). Then it locked up AGAIN!!
I closed out the app and re-opened, and went to resume the video and it made me watch ANOTHER 2 minutes of ads … and then it started the episode from the beginning! It wouldn’t let me skip forward while on Airplay, so I disconnected Airplay yet again and scanned forward to the point where the show originally locked up … AND IT TRIED TO SHOW ME ANOTHER 2 MINUTES OF ADS!
I just killed off the app and gave up. You wated enough of my time. Not worth messing with it anymore. Spend less time making sure your ads work and focus on the fundamental reason for your app … streaming your content.
Developer Response ,
Oh goodness! If you'll send our technical support team a quick message via gohelp.discovery.com, we'll be more than happy to troubleshoot a solution for you and get you back to streaming your favorite Food Network shows. Just select 'Contact Us' on the help page to chat with us or send us an internal request.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Television Food Network G.P.
- 118.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.