Food Network Magazine brings passion, fun and personalities around food to the table. It is the only epicurean magazine to offer unprecedented access to America's favorite TV chefs and reflects the fun, playful sensibility of the Food Network. Each issue features your favorite Food Network talent, plus a behind-the-scenes look at their shows and kitchens. Food Network Magazine includes hundreds of accessible recipes and tips for entertaining.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Food Network Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I bought digital subscription it did not allow me to use my own password prompted me to use the one indicated so screen shot the password to use it to login. When I try to login after it has said thank you for purchase, it now indicates incorrect password or Email. From what I also see to support to fix this so I feel I’ve been jacked my money. Would like to use what I paid for.
Zero Stars - App is Awful
I hope the Food Network app team are reading these reviews. One star ratings across-the-board is a very good indicator that your application is not working well. Ever since the application was "upgraded", it is basically been rendered useless. Most pages take minutes to load or don't load at all and what was once a very simple application to navigate is now cumbersome, unfriendly, and the changes were pointless. It is now January 1, and the January issue is not even available to download -- not that it really matters because I would only be able to read about 70% of it. I am just cancel my subscription as of today and will not be renewing online. Fix the issues now or you are going to continue to lose your subscribers. You should also consider replacing your technical team and application developers.
Newest version works! And customer service was very helpful
After a few days of communication with customer service, my subscription has been restored and I was even given a few other issues a no charge. Thank you!
Update! The new update is AWFUL! I've lost my subscription. Fix this now! I'm only allowed to view issues I've already purchased as a "free" 5 minute preview.
I will not renew when it's time.
I'm not thrilled. I can't get it to work on my iPad. I've done everything the app tells you to do and it's still not working. I called customer service, the guy was nice but couldn't figure it out so in 1-2 days I'll hear from a manager.
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app. Your feedback is really valuable, and we'd love the opportunity to improve your experience. Please reach out to us at: email@example.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 46.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Food Network Magazine is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2015. Food Network Magazine is a registered trademark of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Food Network Magazine $1.99
- Food Network Magazine $19.99
- Magazine-December 2012 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.