GoFigure is the ultimate comprehensive tool for the healthy lifestyle individual.
The food substitution calculator lets you enter a food item a recipe calls for, the serving amount and what you want to substitute it for and return the correct serving portions to use.
Fitness workout tracking log will allow you to focus on a more complete workout.
Looking for a diet plan tailored for your daily routine? The build a diet portion of GoFigure will allow you to create a diet customized to your goals and ensure you stay on plan all while adapting to your daily activities.
Not sure how to perform a gym exercise? Look no further than our 400+ demo videos!
GoFigure Subscription information
- Training subscription - $4.99/month
- Nutrition subscription - $4.99/month,
- Training and Nutrition subscription - $7.99/month.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to GoFigure Subscription.
- Fixed calories calculation issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please Change ASAP
The new update makes the app nearly useless. When you sub one food for another and click calculate, the word "optional" is in front of the subbed quantity of food that can be eaten and therefore the quantity can not be seen on the screen. I liked the app before the update, even though it was difficult to understand at first. Once I figured it out though, it was very useful. However, I still feel like it could include more food options and be more user friendly. Please please remove the word "optional" so I can see the subbed food quantity!!!!!!
Missing a lot of items
I love the app idea and rushed to buy it knowing how great trainer Erik is. However, it is missing a lot of foods (unless I am that blind that I can't find them). For example asparagus, P28 bread and bagels and 90% ground beef.
Also, I think the starting point should let us start typing what we want and pull up suggestions instead of having that long scroll list.
The LBC app was amazing for making substitutions on plans while prepping... Then one day about a month after purchasing, it stopped working. I emailed customer service and they said they were updating the app because the old one was now obsolete; they had to reformat. I waited for MONTHS. The new app was released, I tried to use it and it wanted me to pay again?? I already paid $5.99 not a month before the app was deemed "obsolete" so why would I pay again? The owner/designer was beyond rude in emails, customer service was garbage and the new app is GARBAGE. Do not waste your money.
- Erik Ledin
- 83.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 GoFigure Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Complete Food List $3.99
- Video Pack 1 $4.99
- Videos $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.