The best healthy vegan recipes brought to you by the recipe & lifestyle blogger foodbymaria. Maria is a decorated food stylist, recipe creator, photographer, and writer. Through foodbymaria, she shares her love for all things green, organic whole foods, and plant-based eating.
Maria’s vision is to help people overcome their fear of food. Together, we can change the way people think about feeding their body; we can shatter common food misconceptions and learn to develop strong, healthy, and responsible relationships with food.
You’ll find over 250 plant based healthy, nutritious, and simple recipes, colourful breakfasts, simplistic snacks, nutrient-rich dinners, desserts so decadent you won’t believe there’s no sugar in it (yes, that’s a thing, for real!) along with heaps of awesome kitchen-ready features.
Your recipe list will continue to grow as all new recipes that Maria creates & adds to foodbymaria.com will be added to the app too! Along with this, Maria will continue to include app exclusive recipes which are not available on her blog. These even include eBooks and a few exclusive recipes from Maria’s cookbook Mindful Vegan Meals.
- Diverse collection of over 250 delicious plant-based recipes (that will continue to grow!)
- Advanced search & filter function using keywords, leftover ingredients, recipe categories & prep/cook time
- Plan your weekly meals in the calendar
- Adjust the number of servings needed for your family size
- Create interactive shopping lists from your planned meals & add even add your own weekly staples! (don’t forget the toilet roll)
- Easily access your most loved foodbymaria recipes by adding them to your own personal favourites list
- Make cooking and following steps easier with cooking mode, it includes voice guidance and larger step text
- Keep track off your progress within a recipe whilst cooking by crossing out and hiding completed ingredients and steps
- Built in timers and alerts to keep you on track as you cook
- Keep recipes handy at all times with offline access to recipes and images
- Automatic ingredient conversions between Imperial and Metric
- No screen sleep when you’re viewing a recipe or in cooking view (keep that screen clean!)
- Share your favourite foodbymaria recipes with friends and family
We hope you enjoy cooking with foodbymaria! For any questions or feedback please feel free to email us at email@example.com
The foodbymaria app is free for you to download & browse available recipes. An ongoing subscription is required to access all app content including recipe ingredients, shopping list and meal planner. Subscriptions are available either monthly or yearly. A year’s subscription will cost you no more than a couple of cups of coffee!
Yearly subscriptions are billed the total annual fee from date of purchase. Monthly subscriptions are billed per month. Payment will be charged to your nominated card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A must have app for every food lover
This app will make you life way easier in the kitchen . Specially if you are a home cook , and do several things at the same time, is amazing all the different features that it has , it helps you with the time, planning and my biggest issue ... forgetting ingredients ... you can scratch the ingredients that you have or haven’t use ... no more opening windows in the browser looking for the recipe over and over again and getting my cellphone stuffed with food
Thank you food by Maria
This app is absolutely stunning for all reasons! The customizations for every recipe are so genius. I’ve never seen anything like it. You can adjust your servings/ingredient amount, the conversion of your oven temp and even start timers at various steps in the recipe. On top of that the photography is so gorgeous. You are provided with at the least one gorgeous picture of every recipe sometimes more. This app could easily end all cookbooks and I have many. I’ve never felt so connected to an app as I do with a cookbook until now. Congratulations Maria!!
I was diagnosed with food allergies a year and a half ago and have since completely altered my diet. Maria’s recipes are wholesome, nutritious, flavorful, and so delicious. They have been a key factor in my learning how to cook vegan food to accommodate my new diet. I rarely feel like I’m missing out on anything because the food is satisfying.
Try the Vegan Potstickers and Butter Chicken Curry - my personal favorites!
- Cookbook Ltd
- 36.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © foodbymaria.com / © CookBook Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- FBM Monthly Subscription $0.49
- FBM Yearly Subscription $3.99
- Lifetime Unlock $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.