Are You a Food Truck Owner? Get more business now with the foosye® shout-out app.
With just three simple buttons, the foosye® shout-out app allows all food trucks and mobile vendors to announce your service status and exact geo-location in real time across social media to bring more consumers to you!
On the patent-pending backbone of the foosye® platform, you can use any device to send precise geo-location messages. No more “Drive, Park and Pray™” for your food truck, no way!
All hungry consumers can track their favorite food trucks, find new food trucks and receive alerts that you are near them serving…RIGHT NOW! No more bad addresses, missed times ranges and incorrect calendars. Now with the foosye® app you send real-time, geo-location status of your business!
Sign up, create a profile, and connect your food truck social media to:
- Turn your mobile food business or food truck into an on-line billboard
- Shout-out and broadcast your exact food service locations = “open”
- Tell them they only have 30 minutes left to get your grub = “last call”
- Promote your food truck and mobile business again = “closed”
- Repeat for every event to gain followers
- Have foosye® co-promote your grub and brand (can we get a free drink?)
- Keep a line of hungry, pay-now foodies or get booked through foosye®
This is the first in the line of foosye® apps, products and services designed for one goal in mind…your success. This real-time app allows all consumers across a vast network to see that you are open and get walking, biking and driving turn-by-turn directions live on their device or computer (people still drive with a laptop right?).
Top Tech Innovative Start-up in RTP 2016, Top Global Mobile Food Platform 2016, Top 25 Big Data Impact Companies 2016…and more. So, convinced yet that the foosye® foodie shout-out app is right for you? Download and share it today! www.foosye.com/theapp
*Note, this is a iPhone app only with the tablet versions for iPads and other devices being released soon (the app will work on a tablet but only in portrait mode for now).
Running your food truck business just got one step easier with foosye®, My food truck shout-out app.
Don’t just sit there, send us your feedback and suggestion or a quick HELLO to email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter:
Find us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
We’re regularly releasing performance improvements and bug fixes. Get the latest version for the best user experience and more customers to your business!
1. Revised-timing rules and social media status notifications
2. Closed for business status, now automated on the app at 4 hours from the time “open” status is selected, users can re-select the open, last call, or close status buttons at any time
3. No longer will social media notifications be auto-generated for closed for business, unless the “close” button is manually selected, this will eliminate false close status issues
4. Selection of “last call” button will send a last call social media notification(s) and automate the closed for business social media notification(s) after 30 minutes from the last call selection
5. Selection of “close” button will generate a closed for business Twitter and Facebook notification(s)
6. Email ID field character limit changed from 30 to 50 characters, allowing for a longer email address
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just what we needed!!!
Foodtruckers don't have much time for social media...but being socially active for our food truck events is important to our success. Finally an app that allows us to tell everyone where we are serving at...Now! Things happen and sometimes we miss our event or pick up a last minute gig. This app allows us to tell everyone when we arrive at our event and show where we set and not just an address. Must have for foodtruckers!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.