Simple Food and Fitness Diary.
Please rate our App and provide us feedback on how to improve! We really want to create the best simple food/fitness diary experience for you :)
* Simple food and fitness diary without required calorie counting (calorie is OPTIONAL).
* Supports meal, exercise, water, weight, medication, supplement, and mood logs.
* Just write what you want on beautiful and simple expandable sticky notes.
* PDF support for meal, exercise, water, weight and other note types.
* Statistic Charts for water and weight posts.
* Sync data between iOS devices (Account registration required to use this feature).
* Push notification (alarm) to remind yourself of meal, water, exercise and etc.
* Calendar view lets you organize your food and fitness experience.
* Supports both restaurants and custom locations for posting.
* Intuitive and clean posting pipeline that guides you to create an organized food and fitness posts/log.
● Custom Presets for major note types.
● Customizable Tag for "General Note".
● Customizable calendar dot colors and customizable font style and color.
● Preset tags for "General Note".
● Flexible PDF Export and Statistics date range.
● All-In-One PDF export.
● PDF Export with photos.
● More exclusive Premium benefits will be added regularly and by requests.
[Note for 1 Month / 12 Months Foodility Premium subscription]
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms of Services: https://foodilityapp.github.io/termsofservice.html
* Preset Bug fix
* Apple ID Sign in
* Extend calendar for year 2021 and onward.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Health Journal
Foodility is simple, intuitive, and elegant- exactly what I had been looking for in a health journal. I have used Foodility since 2019 and have still not found a better health tracking app. I love that I can track everything in one place, that it is perfectly organized, and that there aren’t cumbersome bells and whistles. Thank you to the app designers!
I do have one suggestion. For those of us who eat the same meals often, it would be very helpful to be able to log an entry for multiple days at once. For example, I would like to be able to click to log breakfast and choose multiple dates and times, rather than a single day. Then, when I press “log”, the entry would show up on all the dates. If thats possible to develop, it would make the app experience even better. Thanks for considering!
So, I downloaded this app because I am dairy intolerant (I CAN eat dairy but it SOMETIMES gives me cramps, stomach aches and such) and I want to track what dairy I eat to see how much I can eat and stuff. I don’t want to count calories or diet. Just want to track of what I eat. I read through the description and I think that this app will do what I ask. I can add what I ate and when and all those things. I can add photos, too. I think this app will do good.
I will add edits and suggestions but for first impressions it’s great. Simplistic and calm, easy to navigate. This app can basically do whatever you want to it to do. It’s very flexible from what I can see.
As afore mentioned I will add edits and suggestions as I actually use the app, but I wanted to show what I expect and see how it turns out. I haven’t really tried tracking my food before, but I think it’s a good habit to get into for any reason. I will give it 4 stars for now because for first impressions it is fantastic and I think it will work great. Let’s see what i think about the app after I use it!
Simple & Easy, Can use some improvements
I like the simplicity of this app. I use this app for a food journal for a health log purpose and also just keeping memories of what I are where, etc. I have been using this app for 7 days straight since I started a new diet and so far I am enjoying using it. I was looking for something just to log what I ate without dealing with calorie counting, and this works for the purpose.
I have some requests for improvements for the future versions if possible.
Place - Restaurants, Home & Work should already be listed. I have to type “Home” every time I eat at home and it’s been annoying since I eat at home a lot. During the work week, many people may eat lunch at work, so “Work” should be one of the given choices as well for a convenient quick choice.
Photos - Right now, I cannot add photos of food after I post a meal. I can go back and edit the text but cannot add a photo. I have to delete the entire post and re-do the post with the photo. This can be improved because we sometimes forget to add the photo or take the photo after posting. Also, I want to see the photos underneath the text, not next slide. At least it can show the first photo under the text, and hide more photos on the next page if there are multiple photos. Most of the time, i just post one quick photo and I want to see it at the same place without flipping the page.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Green Tea Lab Inc
- 79.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Green Tea Lab Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Foodility Premium (1 Month) $2.99
- Foodility Premium (12 Months) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.