WhatNot2Eat app is a vital element of - and integrates with the Institute’s Programs for reducing food toxins.
App Premium service:
– Premium Subscription available as monthly subscription . One week free trial with monthly subscription.
– Please check AppStore for the specific country prices.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Update app store name.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes when opening
The app attempts to open and then crashes immediately. Please fix this because I really was looking forward to using this app.
There’s needs to a food allergy app that work like it says to
I don’t even feel it deserves a star there needs to be better app
Crashes upon open
- The Food Intolerance Institute Of Australia Pty Ltd
- 45.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Food Intolerance Institute Of Australia Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- foodintol® Ranking WhatNot2Eat $7.99
- foodintol® Ranking WhatNot2Eat $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.