FoodOps™ provides restaurant managers and executives with on-the-go business intelligence that makes managing multiple locations a piece of cake.
FoodOps is ideal for restaurants operating 10 or more locations or across regions. Restaurants need to be using or considering MicroStrategy for their operational reporting, as FoodOps requires a MicroStrategy license. FoodOps is built by Smartbridge, a MicroStrategy partner.
On-the-go managers can access dashboards reflecting the most current operational reports on Sales, Food Cost, Labor and Customers. At-a-glance data can be inspected further by drilling down into the details with just a swipe – such as which stores are causing the spike in food costs, etc.
More than just reports, FoodOps can provide transactional functions such as conducting restaurant evaluations and communications via the staff directory.
More functions of FoodOps include:
- Financials: Drill-down reports can tell you what happened, what will happen and what actions need to be taken.
- Operations: Conduct restaurant evaluations, manage facilities, set-up alerts and create a task checklist. Communicate with staff via the corporate directory.
- Customer: How did marketing promotions fair at each location? See feedback and sales by region or restaurant-by-restaurant.
- Labor: Reduce turn-over, increase compliance and keep a current schedule through efficient talent management.
- Updated Dashboards
- New Operations and KPI Views
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Like this app! This very interesting for see and understand the numbers of my restaurants!
Seems promising but what IS IT??? No explanation or help screen from within the app. Does it require a subscription? How do u modify fields, add data, etc??? NO ANSWERS PROVIDED. Seems like a promising demo but no info on how to get the REAL program??!!
Sucked No Help
Is it a Joke? Does absolutely nothing I don't think it's a real App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.