Ordering food online made simple. Download the free foodranger.ph app and Order from the best restaurants in the city, from local cuisine to national favourites,and get the food you love delivered fast, right to your door,
foodranger.ph app at a glance:
• type your area to find local restaurants near you serving wide variety of cuisines such as fast-food, Chinese, filipino seafoods, Healthy food and much more.
• Explore locally reviewed restaurants’ menus at your fingertips.
• Discover and receive updates on latest restaurant offers, promotions and discounts available near you.
• Easily control the restaurants you see using sort, filter, cuisines and search.
• Use smart search to find what you are looking for.
• View restaurant’s menu with updated images, prices and choices.
• Add your personal special request to any food item you choose.
• Choose when you want your order to be delivered.
• Pay securely online with Debit card, Credit card or Cash on Delivery.
• You can save your delivery addresses for a faster ordering process.
• Share your food experience online by rating and reviewing your order.
• Login using your account details or take a moment and create an account. You may order without an account, but members benefit from a better personalised ordering experience.
• Craving something you ordered before? Get access to your previous orders and reorder with ease.
• Need help? Get instant assistance using our Live Chat, our customer service agents are available 24 hours 7 days a week.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Disorganized and Disappointing
I downloaded this app so I can order food for my family at home. I am working abroad so I thought this will be a better way of ordering food online. But unfortunately they have a lot of error; first the app will require you to add your PayPal account w/ it’s passcode. Next when on payment section already it won’t accept your PayPal account because there’s an error saying “Invalid Merchant”. So I message them thru fb messenger because they have an account there and ask them that their app has a constant error for the Paypal payment. They said that they will fix it and suggested to pay COD but I said I can’t so they suggested to send the payment directly to the Paypal account that they provided. After I paid and informed them of the payment(I even sent them a photo of the transaction), they told me that the account they gave was wrong. I was very disappointed and furious because my Paypal account was directly linked to my debit card. So even if I cancel, I don’t know when it will be refunded back to my account. That’s why this app and the organizers of this app are very Disappointing and Disorganized.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.