Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Foods Co app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Foods Co Rewards Card to access all these great benefits:
· Easily build your online shopping list and use it to shop in-store.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Rewards Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Foods Co store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Rewards Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Foods Co app, you'll need a Foods Co digital account. You can register for your account and link your Rewards Card through the app. If you don't have a Rewards Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Version 17.5.1 of the Foods Co app is now available for download. We’ve fixed a few minor bugs and made some general updates to improve your experience.
As a valued customer, your feedback is very important to us. If you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and Reviews
No signal in store
I like this app for the most part. I like being able to add coupons to my card. The only problem is is that something inside the store is block my cell signal and makes the app almost useless. So much so that I cannot check my shopping list.
I’m not sure if the people who wrote this app uses it. When I would select the weekly ad there would be an icon named categorized. I could easily go to say “produce” and see exactly what I’m looking for. Same with meats. But that option is now gone. I don’t want to fumble around in a pic I have to scan and figure out where something is at. Bring back categories, also if it ain’t broke don’t try to fix it. Thinking the app in improved is actually making it harder for some people.
App is broken
App is broken after the latest update. It is stuck in a perpetual loop of wanting to find my store location. I have a foodsco in town and one in the next town over, but no foodsco stores even show up. When clicking on another store (Ralph’s over 30 miles away), it directs me to download the Kroger app. When trying to cancel to exit this screen, it does not let me. The cancel button only makes it reload the same prompt to find the closest store.
- The Kroger Co.
- 151.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.