When it comes to feeding our dogs human food, some typical questions arise:
* What kind of human foods can dogs eat?
* What foods are dangerous for dogs?
* What fruits and veggies can dogs eat?
There are also more specific questions:
* Can my dog eat rice?
* Can my dog eat cereal?
* Or chips?
These all are typical questions that come up almost every time we’re about to share some leftovers with our dogs.
The database of the app is regularly updated based on the foods users submit and by proactively adding new ones, following the latest research.
In this database, foods are organized into the following categories:
- Harmful foods: foods your dog shouldn’t eat.
- Limited foods: foods your dog can eat but in a limited amount or after a certain preparation.
- Allowed foods: foods your dog can eat without many restrictions.
* Some foods informations are available after purchase of "Unlock All Foods" in app purchase.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good concept but bad execution
I looked up oregano. Not found. I looked up radishes. Found, but would cost money to see the answer. It brought me directly to the payment screen with no explanation about a plan or what I’d get in return. How ridiculous. Don’t create a free app with no proper function. Bait and switch apps are not appreciated. Just make it a paid app from the start and I would have considered paying it. This way is unethical.
- Alberto Gruppioni
- 20.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Alberto Gruppioni, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Foods $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.