*** EDITOR'S CHOICE BY APPLE ***
Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goal. Just snap a picture of your meal and you will receive its nutrition facts! Regain control over your diet and learn to make better food choices.
Whether you’re looking to get healthier, lose weight, tone your body, or take on a new diet; Foodvisor will help you develop healthier habits allowing you to achieve your goal!
◆ THE EASIEST WAY TO TRACK YOUR DIET ◆
• Take a photo of your meal and receive its nutrition facts (i.e. calories, proteins, carbs, fats, fibers, cholesterol, etc).
• Scan barcodes to track and log your food easily.
• Create custom meals and save your favorite meals.
◆ REACH YOUR GOALS ◆
• Set a goal: You can choose to lose weight, gain weight, establish a healthy balance to your life and much more!
• Track your weight, monitor your progress and work to achieve your goals.
• Chat with our RD nutritionists to receive goal-oriented advising and health tips.
◆ LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS ◆
• Connect your Foodvisor account with HealthKit. This will automatically synchronize your step-count and other physical activities directly with Foodvisor so that you can track the calories as they come in and as you burn them!
• Log your activities in our database of 150+ exercises and physical activities.
Download Foodvisor and start living a healthier and happier life today!
Terms of services: www.foodvisor.io/terms
◆ SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS ◆
Foodvisor Premium gives access to:
- Unlimited Chat with our RD Nutritionists
- Delicious recipes
- Diet plans
- Daily analysis of your food
You can subscribe to Foodvisor by choosing an annual subscription of $59.99, or a quarterly subscription of $38.99.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you paid the first time. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goals. Just snap a picture of your plate and you will receive its nutritional facts!
- Discover our new diet experience and enjoy our new diet: Intermittent fasting!
- Understand what the color of your food stands for thanks to new rating cards
- And as usual, lots of small improvements to make your favorite pocket nutritionist easier to use
Any questions? Any problems? Or ideas for new features? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have the free package and it still does everything I need to get me on track. Paying for premium will definitely help and is more specific about you dietary needs and is super helpful providing you with someone you can talk to if you have any inquiries.
Great but could be much better
Been using for 3weeks. I am on a moderate diet and this app works well for my purpose. Though, as others commented, for serious calorie counters the database may be small and inaccurate too often. I want to suggest making “per portion” selected as default instead of “per 100g” when entering nutritional data to new items. My guess is that when someone enters nutritional data on a new item, they fill in nutritional values just like it shows on the label while choosing “per 100g” instead of “per portion” which is what the nutritional facts on those labels are... which throws the calculations off. So if “per portion” is selected as default, it may solve many of the confusing annoying mistakes on the database.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to share your suggestions for improvement with the team by writing to email@example.com
It’s alright, but if you’re a calorie counter, this ain’t it! The database is limited and even though you can add your own custom foods, you can never add them accurately. I have yet to find a label where *any* liquid is measured in grams (milk, juice, etc.). However, you are forced to fill in the “grams” portion of custom foods or it won’t even save! Next, some of the popular foods in the database seem to be pretty “off” and it’s just too much confusion. Sometimes it’ll say 4.2oz is a cup and other times it’ll say 8oz is a cup. Whaaa? So while I like the “picture” aspect of the app, the confusion of how to record what’s in the picture accurately ends up taking up way too much time, making my food cold by the time I can eat it!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry if you had a bad experience. Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.
- 255 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.3 and watchOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Foodvisor
- In-App Purchases
- Foodvisor Premium trial $59.99
- 12 month subscription $59.99
- 1 month subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.