See nutrients, calories, vitamins and minerals by just taking pictures of your meals.
Discover healthy recipes that fit your diet such as "Low Carb", "High Protein", "High Fat", "Low Fodmap", "Diary-free", "No Meat", "Vegan", "Keto-Friendly".
No In-App Purchases. No Ads.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Track Nutrition — Count calories and macros by just taking pictures of your meals.
• Track Food Groups — Understand the variety of foods in your diet and the serving amounts. Food is categorised into these groups: "Dairy", "Bread (Starch)", "Fruit", "Vegetable", "Meat".
• Find Recipes — Discover healthy recipes for the ingredients you have with cooking instructions and nutrition already calculated.
• Recipe Filters — Filter recipes by diet labels such as "Low Carb", "High Fat", "High Protein", by cuisine "Korean, Japanese, German, Indian", by allergens "Dairy-Free", "Low FODMAP", "Vegan", "Vegetarian", "Pescatarian" and others
• Quick Logging — Easily log items that you know the calories for or manually by adding ingredients.
• Track All Nutrients — saturated fat, trans fat, mono fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, added sugar, iron, magnesium, sodium, vitamins, and minerals.
• Track Water — Log water intake in ml
• Food Diary — Catalogs previous meals and sorts them based on calories
• Save Recipes — Catalogs your favourite recipes in one place
• Sync Food — Sync the food and nutrition intake with other apps such as Apple Health and Fitbit
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Automatic activity tracking — Sync calories and exercises with apps like Apple Health, Fitbit, Polar, Garmin & Strava.
• Choose from 100+ exercises or add your own workout.
• Log Cardio Exercises — Including running, walking, biking, boxing, cycling, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Track Steps — Set a daily step goal and sync steps from Apple Health.
• Foodzilla integrates with the Apple Health app (using Healthkit)
NUTRITION SUPERPOWERS IN YOUR POCKET
• Share data — Share data with your nutritionist, dietitian & personal trainer.
• Insights — Learn about the nutrient distribution in your diet, the food you eat, ingredients you eat often, vitamins and missing minerals.
• Progress charts — Beautiful daily and weekly charts to track your nutrition & stay healthy.
• Food composition databases — Access food composition databases from New Zealand, Australia, United States, and the United Kingdom.
CUSTOMISE YOUR GOALS
• Choose your goals — Set multiple goals such as weight loss, weight gain, strength gain, understanding food, feel young and more.
• Macronutrient goals — Set daily goals for tracking macronutrient intakes like fat, carbohydrates, protein, and fibre.
• Energy goals — Set daily goals for calories intake and calories burned.
• Body goals — Set body weight and fat percentage goals.
• Food groups goals — Set serving goals for each food group such as "Diary", "Bread (Starch)", "Fruit", "Vegetable", "Meat"
- Calories estimated may have a margin of error of minus/plus 100 calories.
- Nutritional information is a best-effort estimate and the actual meal may contain more ingredients that are not possible to detect using machine learning such as oil.
- The information in Foodzilla is not intended to replace the advice of your GP, a one on one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is not intended for self-diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
keto,macro calculator,carb manager,macro tracker,carb tracker,keto diet,carb manager keto diet app,nutritionist,dietitian,personalized nutrition,keto diet app,nutrients,personal nutritionist, diet, fodmap, low fodmap, balanced diet, diet tracker, digestion, fibre tracker, fibre, magnesium, iron, sodium, kilojoules, added sugar, fatty acids, proximates, macros tracker, micronutrients
Today's ingredients are:
- Fixed issues with meal planning and recipes
- Improved categorization
Enjoy the food and thank you for using Foodzilla.
Ratings and Reviews
Promising, but needs some updates
It’s by far the most visually appealing app I’ve found for tracking macronutrients. And quite easy to use, in theory, but you can only either take a photo of the food or enter ONLY the macronutrients manually. But when you do it manually you can ONLY add Protein, Fat, Carbs, and Calories, you CANT control sugar or fiber or separate fat types between good and bad or anything else. The fiber part is annoying because it forces you to track fiber and then it’s wrong. I entered my protein shake this morning with 0 fiber (because I can’t add fiber) and it auto added 1g (the shake really had 5g in it) and you can’t even edit it afterwards, in your meal log, only just delete it completely. It’s like it assumed from my macronutrients that there was 1g of fiber but that’s just not how these things work. It’d be nice to edit after and/or add in all nutrients from the get go from an ingredient label (and/or scan labels), even vitamins. Btw... there is a photo showing you can track vitamins but nothing about vitamins in the app????? If you guys could fix these things you’d have a long time user from me, and probably many more.
Would love to be able to manually enter calories instead of having to photograph things, it won’t recognize the pre workout or hydration I use because it’s not ‘food’, but they have calories on them.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Foodzilla and submitting your valuable feedback. You are correct, sometimes manual logging is needed. This feature is now available as promised. Thanks 👍
I tried this app for the trial. And forgot to cancel it before the subscription took over this is the worst app I have ever tried to use. don’t know where to find your foods to log them in, taking a picture doesn’t always work. Get real people, I want my money back. I’ve canceled the subscription, even though my free trial period was over only a few days ago. I’ll never download this crap again
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MBGames Limited
- 45.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 MBGames Limited