With just a tap, you can see nutrition data in any food and discover new healthy recipes. No Ads. No email or login required.
Registered Dietitians love our app, here's what some of them say:
Sarah Metzger - Registered Dietitian (MS, RDN, CLC)
"I usually ask my patients if I came over for dinner last night unannounced what would you have served me? Foodzilla allows me to do that every night! Holding yourself accountable for your food is the bottom line for any diet/goal and having to show the details via pictures of your meals does just that!"
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Track Food — Calorie counting using pictures of your meals.
• Find Recipes — Discover recipes for the ingredients you have with cooking instructions and nutrition already calculated.
• Quick Logging — Easily log items that you know the calories for.
• Food Insights — Learn about the food you're eating and how it affects your health through deep nutrition analytics.
• Count Nutrition — We automatically calculate the calories in your meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients — Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Track Water - Log water intake in ml
• Food Diary — Catalogs previous meals and sorts them based on calories
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Automatic activity tracking — Sync calories and nutrition data with other devices and apps like Apple Health, Fitbit, Polar, Garmin & Strava.
• Choose from 100+ exercises.
• Log Cardio Exercises — Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises — Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps — Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
NUTRITION COACH IN YOUR POCKET
• Share data — Share your data with your nutritionist, dietician & personal trainer.
• Progress charts — Beautiful daily and weekly charts to track your nutrition & stay healthy.
• Robots at your command — Your own food expert powered by AI available 24/7
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose your goals — We support multiple goals such as weight loss, weight gain, strength gain, understanding food, feel young and more.
• Macronutrient goals — Easily set daily goals for tracking macronutrient intake.
The calorie information is aggregated from online sources such as USDA (https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/).
- Calories estimated may have a margin of error of minus/plus 100 calories.
- Nutritional information is a best-effort estimate and the actual meal may contain more ingredients that are not possible to detect using machine learning such as oil.
- The information in Foodzilla is not intended to replace the advice of your GP, a one on one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is not intended for self-diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you choose to purchase Foodzilla Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Foodzilla Pro subscription price starts at $4.99 USD/week. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
snap food,snapfood,keto,macro calculator,carb manager,macro tracker,carb tracker,ar,snap kitchen,keto diet,carb manager keto diet app,calorie king,nutrionist,dietitian,personalized nutrition,fooducate,keto diet app,keto,snap kitchen,my macro +,my macro,nutrients,personal nutritionist
G'day humans, today's update includes:
- Brand new home page
- Track macros and exercises more easily
- Added live support
- Added more ingredients to our database
- Fixed bugs and more!
Update the app to have the best experience possible.
Email us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or support questions.
Thank you for using Foodzilla.
Enjoy the food and have a great 2019!
Ratings and Reviews
Would love to be able to manually enter calories instead of having to photograph things, it won’t recognize the pre workout or hydration I use because it’s not ‘food’, but they have calories on them.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using Foodzilla and submitting your valuable feedback. You are correct, sometimes manual logging is needed. This feature is now available as promised. Thanks 👍
I tried this app for the trial. And forgot to cancel it before the subscription took over this is the worst app I have ever tried to use. don’t know where to find your foods to log them in, taking a picture doesn’t always work. Get real people, I want my money back. I’ve canceled the subscription, even though my free trial period was over only a few days ago. I’ll never download this crap again
Does not work at all
250 calories in a Twizler
510 calories in a small piece of chocolate
600 calories in a muffin...
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. This app is no exception! It does not work.
- MBGames Limited
- 50.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MBGames Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Nutrition Tracker Weekly $4.99
- Monthly Premium Plan $6.99
- Pro Nutrition Tracker Weekly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.