--- The popular game of FOOSBALL is now available for FREE! ---
Pocket sized table football for your iPhone or iPad!
Pick up and play this easy-to-learn but hard-to-master iPhone game from Illusion Labs, the creators of smash-hits such as Touchgrind and Mr Crab.
- One player against the iPhone
- Two players on the same device
- Intuitive and responsive controls
- True 3D physics
- Realistic sound effects
- Difficulty levels (Easy, Medium and Pro)
Universal version with support for iOS 8
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but i'm hoping the developer does a few things...
This game is as close as its gonna get to Foosball on a phone. Very, very smooth action and play. Ball and play physics are remarkably good for a phone. Please consider the following things to make it the perfect Foosball game:
1. Offer a paid option to get rid of annoying ads. I normally just close the game and re-open so I don't have to wait for the annoying ads but I would happily pay for the game if it got rid of them.
2. Offer a few more modes. Maybe a practice mode where you just take goalie shots to work you offense over and over again. And a defense practice mode where your the goalie and AI constantly shoots at you. Great stuff though and I think it has the potential to be even greater!
Addictive, but terrible
I don’t know what I was expecting. Translating a game like foosball to a touch screen, this is a good attempt. However for some reason the ball shoots backwards often, or at an angle that makes no sense. And shooting at an angle (on purpose) has mixed, usually off results. I’ve shot a ball straight on that moves the ball straight down (90 degrees) from the kicker. Trying to shoot the ball on the corner of the kicker moves the ball straight. Impossible to line up a shot properly.
I’ve played with league players for years, and was rather competitive. This is nothing like a good foosball table. And the AI plays like drunk frat dudes on a cheap Tornado table.
It’s a fun and addictive time waster. But it is a waste.
The best fooseball app there is
This game is pretty fun and much like playing the real game. But it's very straight-to-the-point, not much you can do other than play the same game on the same table, red vs blue. 3 difficulties that I've already mastered. Sometimes I try to control the middle players and the game thinks I'm trying to control the goalie. Other than that, it's great
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.