Run a foot clinic to fix all kinds of feet. Oddly satisfying and hyper addictive.
Bug fixes for better game playing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Way to many adds and problems
Hi everyone, I hope all is well... I am going to make a list of all of the problems then at the bottom I am going to say all of the good things about this app and why I gave it a 4 out of 5.
1.) first there r WAY to many adds this is number one because it is so crazy how many adds there are. It makes me mad every 10 seconds it feels like there is an add. That is my main problem pls get that fixed
2.) it glitches way to much if I go for a different tool it will sometimes take me back to my home screen and I live in the city when I am with my dad so I have great WiFi so it is not that so get “maybe she does not have good WiFi” out of ur head
3.) on one o the ratings they people said that they would fix it but did they nooo. That makes me mad I want that fixed pls I do not like it. I know a lot of u are probably thinking why did she put it at a 4 out of 5. Well I will say that in a minute. So pls get everything fixed and do not just say that.
Ok so now I want to say the good things about this app. So it is so funny and wired I love it. I am a very wired kid. I also think this app is cool ( but all of the adds 🤣lol) I would say that u should get this app unless they do not fix the add problem. Thank you for reading and taking ur time on it I hope to hear back from the people who made this soon. Have a great day
Good, but kinda glitchy.
So, to start things off, the game is really nice and overall I really like it, but, there’s a few bad things that I tend to see. Some of the time but not all of the time, I tend to see that the game sometime glitches. For an example, I would go to use the drilling tool for cracked skin, and it will just click out of the game and put me at my home screen. The next thing I notice a lot is that it just is really slow sometimes, and I kind of don’t like that. But overall, a really great game.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Let's get you back to loving the game!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us some more info. What exactly happened? And when did the issue start?
Foot Stylist Team
Mildly entertaining but needs improvements
I have to admit I’m strangely drawn to this game and was hoping for a nice diversion. However it has some problems. I’m early in the game so my review may change later.
1. Ads. I get it, ads pay for the game and I’m okay watching the occasional ad or watching an ad to get a bonus. But this game won’t let you finish a level without watching an ad. If the scenario requires two tools you WILL watch an ad between tool one and two. Reduce the sheer number of forced ads and I think the game improves and improves my willingness to play more often and watch ads voluntarily.
2. Diagnosis. There is no way, at least early, that you can diagnose the problem and choose which tool to use. The game automatically decides which tool. And just as bad, it decides the order in which you will address problems. Want to do all the scraper problems first? Nope. You WILL do the scraper, then the tweezers, then the scraper again.
3. Design. It’s an okay graphical design but nothing to ooo and ahh about. I don’t want a realistic looking game but everything is just too simple.
4. Crashes. Far far too often the game crashes. Crashes during a level, between levels. Watch an ad and when you come back to the game it’s frozen. What never ever freezes or crashes itself are the ads. Those work juuuust fine.
Right now it’s a 2.5 or 3 star game.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 175.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Crazy Labs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.