Calling all sneakerheads! The Foot Locker App is your link to FLX rewards, classic kicks, hot launches and more.
NEW! Join FLX and get rewarded
• Earn points across all of our brands
• Free standard shipping with no minimum
• Redeem XPoints in the rewards center for exclusive products, experiences and even gift cards
• Receive a special birthday gift
• Take advantage of member-only sales and events
• Access to special gift with purchase promotions
• Receive Head Starts on many of the latest releases just by being an FLX member!
• Plus, as you move up in status you will receive even more rewards
Get Dibs on new releases
• NEW! Keep track of all your reservations with the new My Releases feature
• NEW! Receive Head Starts just for being an FLX member, join today to improve your odds at scoring a reservation
• Know what's next with the Release Calendar
• Get notifications on hot new releases before others by opting in to push notifications
• For the latest heat in footwear and clothing
• Browse your brand: Jordan, Nike, adidas, Reebok, and more
• Find your nearest shop with the Store Locator
• Scan your credit card right in the app to streamline the checkout process
• Access My Account to save your payment and shipping info for faster checkout.
• Learn all about the latest in sneaker culture and sneaker news
Shop Foot Locker anytime, anywhere!
What? What? Did someone say Foot Locker has a new loyalty program called FLX? We sure do! Update your app today to move to the FLX program, take advantage of the new benefits, earn XPoints and redeem them for fly rewards. Earn rewards at all of our stores, websites and apps! But, hold the phone, we also made updates to the shoe launch process. Redeem FLX points for Head Starts, PLUS get Head Starts just for being an FLX member. Now it's easier than ever to cop the latest kicks. All this because we love you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The new version of the app looks amazing! It’s clean and easy to use I love the new updates. One thing I highly dislike and suggest to fix immediately is the instore barcode. Now when I am helping a customer using the app to do a super stock locator I no longer have the instore barcode. I have to exit the app and go to mobile site or use the product number and convert it into a SKU but that takes time away from the customer which isn’t the best possible experience. Please consider putting back the instore barcodes to help with enabling associate like myself help customers to the best of our abilities in a timely manner. I do work in 34th St New York City so time means a lot to my customers and myself. Thanks for the support
Needs major improvement
The app is trash just like the website! Footlocker and all its sister sites refuse to make any changes to make getting any sort of limited release obtainable or giving many customers a fair chance. People with bots have about a 100% chance to get every pair. The rest of us "click and add to cart" repeatedly and that's if you lucky enough to get onto the webpage. To make matters worse, you have no idea when a pair of shoes are sold out. Footlocker doesn't even let you know through the app, website or social media. However if you want to buy a pair of socks it works great.
Update December 30, 2017 “the Gatorade 6 release”. It does you absolutely no good to get the shoe in your cart but can’t checkout. Shoes in the cart but freezes as checking out and get sent all the way out. By the time you are allowed back in, shoes are sold out! So that leads me with this question why if you have the shoes in your cart are you not put into a checkout que where you remain until allowed to check out and when your time comes up if you fail to checkout within 5-10 minutes shoes are put back in the online inventory?
There is just no way you can make me believe that Footlocker and its sister sites can’t eliminate “add to cart” repeatedly and frozen checkout problems that were problems 10 years ago and still exist today.
Developer Response ,
We do apologize! Launch items are generally low in supply but high in demand; the inventory tends to sell out quickly. All customers will initially have an equal opportunity for a successful reservation. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an explanation of the online release process, along with details for the App Reservation process and a few tips to use on the next Launch! We do wish you the best of luck on the next launch!
Since the upgraded version of the app it has kicked me out and now I cannot even get into the app as it keeps saying user disabled. I have reached out to customer care through email and also customer support on the phone. Waited for over45 minutes for the supervisor to tell me to reach out to customer care online. Which I had already done so. No one is able to tell me why the app continually states USER DISABLED. I am able to log in online and see all my points and purchases and my VIP. I have been told to uninstall and reinstall the app which I have done so many times it has become frustrating. I even tried to log in to the app on an entirely different model phone and still receiving the same exact error. All customer support tells me is “i don’t know why, I can see everything fine on my side”. This is the crappiest app since it has been updated 4 times in the past 2 weeks. This is beyond frustrating and foot locker customer service is absolutely horrible. For as much money I have spent you would think they would have their apps and employees up to date!
- Foot Locker Retail, Inc.
- 163.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Foot Locker Retail Inc. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.