Football Coach Pro is a play editor, practice designer, and team management app for American or Canadian Football. You can design and save plays and drills, store your rosters, and present your work on external displays, projectors, or full screen on your device.
- Plays created in steps can now be viewed as a series
- Text boxes can be placed directly on the field
- Save "Plays" and "Drills"
- Write and save general notes or notes specific to your plays
- Save "Formations" as templates to make plays faster and more efficiently
- Manage your team with the Roster Editor
- Present plays on an external display, projector or in full screen on your device
- Share plays and rosters as files with iTunes File Share or email them
- Export plays as photos
Play Editor Features:
- Grass or Black-and-White field
- Add orange cones
- Add footballs
- Add and move player objects
- Change color of player objects
- Add text to player objects
- Dashed or Solid lines
- Automatic arrow option
- Change marker color
- Change marker size
- Clear screen
- iOS 9.3
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worked as described at first but now the whole app is glitchy. Plays, formations, and drills do not recall. Huge problem!!! Very frustrating after I spent hours loading my playbook!!!
Please fix very soon!
Ok here is what I need
1. Let me turn the play landscape, I use this in place of scout team cards and it is fairly hard for 11 people to see at once
2. Give me the option for smaller circles, each player is about 8ft wide at the moment and it dosnt communicate the idea of proper spacing
3. Folders; let me organize plays by formation, 7on7, inside run, etc.
4. Colored lines; for pre snap, run vs pass, primary rts, etc.
Here is what I want:
1. Let me share plays with other coaches or devices; right now I take a screen shot and email it
2. Auto shapes with colors; ovals for zone, strait lines for assignments and maybe even preset shapes for routes like post, outs, smash, etc.
3. Give me motion paths; just because play books in the past have ben on paper dosnt mean this one can't have moving players; let me select a player and draw what he does in real time; I move him slow, he runs slow, move him fast he moves fast, etc. ( slect plater; select add motion; countdown to snap; 321snap; you move the player and when you lift your finger it stops recording)
4. Let me overlay an O formation and play with a D one.. Look at an ISO vs a 3-4 look and then change it to see what it looks like vs a Split, etc.
I absolutely LOVE using this app to teach my football team the basic fundamentals. One suggestion would be to make the arrowheads stay pointed in the correct direction after they've drawn. Still learning how to do it correctly. Enjoy.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.