Football Drama is a narrative and managerial game on football.
You are Rocco Galliano, the Marseillaise new manager of Calchester Assembled Football Club.
After the abrupt ending of your coaching career seven years ago, the hysterical attention of the press quickly faded. But struggling results by Calchester FC convinced Boris Aluminovitch, its billionaire president, to axe the previous beleaguered manager and give you a new chance.
Will your raucous shouts from the bench change the fate of the team? Will you find wiseness and karma leadership with the help of the Book of Changes? Will your shady past reach back to you and make you crumble?
Chances that you can make it through a full season are slim. Corruption, crime, drugs and romance are all paths that you may take - for better or worse.
This is the only football game where you may lose the championship and win the game!
- Interactive narrative with meaningful game-changing choices
- Karma or chaos: life choices, game choices
- Fixed a bug in the Russian version that stopped the game at certain dialogues.
- Little improvements in the dialogues' language and in translations.
- Open Lab Srl
- 149.7 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Open Lab S.R.L. Florence Italy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.