Every goal has a story: lead your team, choose your own narrative, survive the drama, and win turn-based football matches balancing caution, risk and special cards.
Football Drama is a narrative and managerial game on football.
You are Rocco Galliano, the Marseillaise new manager of Calchester Assembled Football Club.
After the abrupt ending of your coaching career seven years ago, the hysterical attention of the press quickly faded. But struggling results by Calchester FC convinced Boris Aluminovitch, its billionaire president, to axe the previous beleaguered manager and give you a new chance.
Will your raucous shouts from the bench change the fate of the team? Will you find wiseness and karma leadership with the help of the Book of Changes? Will your shady past reach back to you and make you crumble?
Chances that you can make it through a full season are slim. Corruption, crime, drugs and romance are all paths that you may take - for better or worse.
This is the only football game where you may lose the championship and win the game!
- Interactive narrative with meaningful game-changing choices
- Karma or chaos: life choices, game choices
This update is "major" because we improved several aspects of the game also in consequence of the feedback received.
*WILL NOT WORK ON iPad Mini 2, and iPad Mini 3, iPad Air 1, iPhone 5S.*
Now if you play Football Drama on a high-resolution tablet, you can play it in landscape mode, getting the additional features available on HD layouts.
The other main updates are:
- After every training and for each successful card played, you get detailed feedback about your team's state compared with your current opponent. This is something several players requested. This reveals a lot of background, so we tried to make it so that it does not "break the magic" of how matches go.
- We introduced more variations in the narrative (e.g. press meetings), with more integration between matches and Rocco's life, and removed some end of match loops ("handshakegate") after the first championship weeks.
- Action replays improved.
- Improved the AI on some match actions.
- Minor font size issues in non-English versions.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Open Lab Srl
- 150.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Open Lab S.R.L. Florence Italy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.