Soccer Games is the original arcade soccer game, made for your iPhone!
Soccer Games features:
- Play infinite times! Unlimited Lives, no waiting!
- Take shots and try to hit top binz
- Easy to play, HARD to master
- Goalie improves every 5 levels
- Fast games
- Great HD graphics
- Football shooting
- Swipe to shoot
- Curve shots mid air
- Play offline (No Wi-Fi)
This app contains Auto-Renewable Subscriptions that provides access to an ad-free experience and unlimited continues:
• Pro Membership offered
• 1 week Duration
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the stated duration) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings in iTunes after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Bug Fixes
- Performance Optimizations
- Graphics tweaks
- Backend upgrades
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think it’d be brilliant if you guys add a mode where you can choose if you want a wall and difficulty of the keeper initially in just a free shoot around. Also, if you add a payment option instead of advertisements, because every time you miss, it makes the game barely playable as it’s just constant ads. Good idea for a game but these additions will make a 5 star game for football lovers, I assure you.
THE WORST GAME I HAVE EVERY PLAYED!!!
This game has to be taken off of the App Store and the face of the internet because 1 there is no connection to the actual game of soccer except that you have to make a goal. 2the handling in this game is a disgrace to the game soccer because some times you can move the ball but at other times you can’t move the ball. 3 The ads. This game has enough ads to torture you when you get sent back to level one but they don’t have any when you want to watch a ad for free lives. At least they have ads to continue but I can’t even say that because you only have 2. As a professional soccer player I can not come to terms with this game and how it poorly shows the true meaning and complexity of soccer
Bad handling, broken goal keeper, and ads
First off the handling, the amount of power you need to put in order to make it pass the goalie and into the goal is beyond me because unless you hit the corners he will stop you. Next up the goal keeper is super bad at goal keeping at the first 5 rounds then he just becomes god after that and will block nearly every shot. And finally ads OH MY ads, you get an ad after every retry and there is no way to remove them as far as i know. Not to mention the mechanic where you are prompted to use a revive if you miss your first shot, like just make it so it restarts instead of letting people waste lives. BAD GAME.
- Puzzle Cats Inc
- 181.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Puzzle Cats Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Football Games Pro Membership $2.99
- Football Games. 10 Lives $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.