- Added 64 bit support.
- Increased availability of Free Coins rewarded videos.
- Fixed issue with status bar showing during gameplay.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Game with slight flaws
The mechanics of the game are great. The ball flight is almost accurate and smooth. Just remember to make a quick flick that is short. If you try to make long swipes, the ball won't go where you want it to go.
The downside to the game is that editing the player requires coins. I think editing should be free without having to collect coins. Also, most of the levels are locked and require lots of coins. It should be easier to get coins or the levels should unlock with a certain amount of points achieved.
Again, the gameplay is great and smooth but more levels are needed that are easier to achieve and play.
Ok game, not bad, but need improvements:
1. Swiping is way too sensitive, you have to be very gentle otherwise it goes way high. Soccer, gentle?!
2. You lose life unless you hit the target, but I think you should only lose life if you don't make the goal.
3. It doesn't give you enough coins, I understand they try to get you to buy coins but it's ridiculous.
4. Why does it have to go black screen after every kick, you have to wait, it not only ruins the momentum but also makes my eyes go crazy.
After playing for a while, it becomes clear to me that the whole setup of the app is designed to make you spend money. The limited free levels, the minimum amount of coins they give you after each game, losing life even if you made the goal, sensitive controls, all of it is designed to get you to run out of patience and buy something. That I don't like.
I give it 5 stars for replay-ability and great controls/graphics. I would knock it down a bit because buying other fields/players/etc. is kind of "expensive", meaning you either pay for coins or just play for a while to build up the in-game currency.
Others have compared it to the 'american' football PikPok game and I would say they're very different.
- Distinctive Developments Ltd
- 65.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Distinctive Developments Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Football Kicks Coins $0.99
- 2500 Football Kicks Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.