Can you become the best footy player in the world?
Football Superstar focuses on character development rather than quick reflexes. You start the game as a 14 year old kid looking for their first professional contract and play until you retire. What happens in-between is up to you!
As you gain experience, you can upgrade abilities that suit your position and playing style. Perhaps you focus on speed, dribbling and crossing to become a world class winger or maybe you target strength, tackling and heading to become a defensive powerhouse? Inevitability, as your reputation improves, bigger and better clubs will attempt to sign you. Do you stay loyal to your current club or move to pastures new? Do you move for money or sign for your favourite club? It’s up to you...
One thing is for sure, you’ll need help. Hire agents, coaches and various other people to help you become more than just a player. Invest in property or businesses to make extra cash or get a stylist to make you more marketable opening the door to various endorsement deals.
Can you become the Football Superstar you know you can be?
Added some player events.
Some fixes and game balancing.
Thank for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Game is great but it’s reliant on in-game purchases which is kinda sus but other than that here’s a few gameplay features that can be great on an upcoming update
- Putting more emphasis on winning competition and trophies. Trophies aren’t as valued as the number of appearances the player makes. As if trophies aren’t as stats-worthy.
- Also lets be honest, everyone wants to see the introduction of being called up for the national team(whether it be youth or senior). If this was to be included, matches should hold more experience than a league match(which is fair as league matches, player performance and etc are what national team coaches look for)
- Not to mention national competitions, friendlies(hell even friendly competitions) international competition(both club and country) should be added. This brings up a whole load of opportunities for the player. Plus having to rely on league games is a bit too much.
- It’d be nice to see other in-game transfers besides the player. Just bc I cost 1.1m in the game doesn’t mean that I should know that I’m the ONLY football player to be transfer of the season/transfer window.
I personally love this game, so I’m going to rate it 5 stars. I’m still only 22 or 23 in my game.. There are some features I wish you can add/remove/edit:
- Paying for attributes: I believe that the player should earn the attribute, and not pay for it.
- Personal time: It would be more fun if there were personal life decisions, such as going to the casino, going on a relationship.
- Manager Relationship - They’re too easy to maintain in my opinion.
- International Competitions: This would be an amazing feature to add, and would make the game even better.
This idea may be a bit too much, but probably in #2, you could make it an open world game, similar to NBA 2K18, I know the graphics won’t support it, so probably add graphical settings in order to make gameplay better. And probably add an online mode, where you can play with your friends, in the same career.
Thank you for reading this, I know the last part is a bit too extreme, but please consider it if it is possible, thanks again.
I previously left a review, but that and many other reviews are from when players are offered 100k in game money to leave a review. When I wrote that, I was still a very new player, and at the start, the game is very fun. But as you go on, development gets harder and harder. You really have to bounce around in second and third leagues until you get worse and retire, while other players keep their ratings and never retire. Without spending money, it is impossible to get anywhere in the game. I feel that this was a good game concept with decent execution but it was ruined by their desire to make money. By the time you are any good in game, you are like 34 years old and just about retire. Plus, the upgrade system makes it impossible to improve at a certain point where it cost’s a few years wages to upgrade one attribute by on. So, I would not recommend this game at all as it is embodiment of all things bad with a low quality, pay-to-win game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scott Baillie
- 60.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Lazy Boy Developments
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Game $1.99
- Old Head on Young Shoulders! $0.99
- Small Cash Bundle $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.