Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by your favorite exploration, farming and crafting games.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit!
- Fixed interaction with Nuclear Power Plant with touch and controller input
- Added cancel button to placing furniture action
- Fixed error of placing the same object in the same place multiple times
- Added full touch controls to the locomotive
- Removed signpost from market
- Fixed skills description width in some languages
- Fixed some interaction with the settings using controller
- Improved some icloud behaviors
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is adorable and addictive. It’s so simple that it hooks you without realizing it. I recommend this game to anyone because of its art, music and fun gameplay. The pixel art is cute, and the world is filled with mystery. I just have one complain: the mechanism on placing objects, specifically walls/fences, gates, and sometimes dirt. The pointer doesn’t focus on the space where I want to place something even though I’m facing it. It focuses on spaces around it or just jumps to the next one. It’s also frustrating when you do get the right space selected but when you press to place it, it places it on the space below or above. It’s something that really bothered me when I first played, so keep that in mind. Other than that the game is filled with wonder and I thank the developers on their work.
Absolutely addictive but a few bugs
Let me start by saying this is probably the most addictive mobile game I’ve ever played and I’ve played a lot, however there are a few bugs. The main 2 of which I’ve noticed is a bug with the lighting rod having infinite ammo (the bar never goes down) this being obviously a good bug. However one that prompted me to write this review is I’ve played about 10.5 hours on 1 world (and am still not even close to finishing anything, love that there’s lots to do) but when I loaded up the game I died almost instantly and upon reloading I noticed I only have 1 heart. I’d gotten my total hearts up to around 10, and now anything in the game can 1 shot me. I’ve done everything I can think of to try and get my hearts back but it seems I’ll just have to use those blue orbs and build them back up, just a little annoying that they completely disappeared.
Edit: I forgot to mention I also gained 10 emp grenades when I loaded in and I had lost my hearts, something I’ve never made a single one of or bought. I know nothing about coding but seems like my hearts turned into grenades somehow. Again absolutely love the game but this bug is very annoying
An Honest Review
I’ve put enough time in at this point to make a real and honest assessment. First I heard of this game was at launch on iOS, which I was actually surprised by given the fact that games are my life ha. I love to support the devs so I wanted to give it a try, and no joke from the first minute of gaming on, I have been hooked. What IMMACULATE DESIGN. Truly. Not only that, but the ART is beautiful with every pixel seeming to have thought behind it. The MUSIC is great - catchy, fun, and fitting (which most people don’t think about but is extremely important). ADDICTIVE as all hell, once you stop playing you immediately want to play again (which is sign number one of a game GREAT game). The CONTROLS flow sooo nice, and feel great when playing, with one minor issue being the move and action buttons-I feel like I have to hit them just right (but that could also be just me, mind you). SUMMARY-an extremely well done, addictive, cool, quirky, well programmed, well designed, well composed, and overall just a super fun great game. 5/5 all day. Great job devs
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Humble Bundle, Inc.
- 154.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Copyright 2020 HopFrog, SA. All rights reserved. Forager and HopFrog are pending Trademarks
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.