Finally, there’s a comprehensive tool to help those providing care for their loved ones.
forCare™ equips Caregivers with information, tools, and resources that can help them support their loved ones. It gives users an easy way to track medication and doctor appointments, access key health information, and coordinate care with others.
And because Caregivers also need support, forCare offers exercises, activities, and tips to help you find balance and avoid burnout.
With forCare, you can
• Manage tasks, appointments, and other daily activities with the ability to set daily alerts around them
• Keep track of all your loved one’s medications
• Store and view your loved one’s health information (such as insurance details and doctor contact info) in the Health ID
• Get the most out of every doctor’s appointment with key questions to guide the conversation
• Get access to third party organizations that provide patient and Caregiver support
• Learn which documents to file and when, how to handle finances, and receive advice on discussing difficult topics with your loved one
• Tap into resources that will help you care for yourself during this process through tips, exercises, and activities designed especially for Caregivers
Plus, create a private network with family members and friends to
• Coordinate tasks and activities with each other
• View your loved one’s health information in real time
• Keep the entire Care Team informed and up to date
Please note that the app will have different team structures depending on your loved one’s age.
• When your loved one is over 18, they will be notified about the app and will be given the option to opt out of having their medical information stored in the app.
• When your loved one is under the age of 18, only his/her parent or legal guardian may create a Care Team. There may only be one parent or legal guardian on a team who has the ability to add and/or remove caregivers. Once your loved one turns 18, forCare will ask for your loved one's email to notify them of the benefits of the app. At this point, all caregivers will have the ability to add and/or remove other caregivers from the team. An adult patient has the ability to opt out so your loved one will also have the ability to opt out of having their medical information stored in the app.
There’s a lot that goes into being the Caregiver of a loved one, and forCare gives you the support needed to stay on top of it all.
1.N4C-37: Weight field format issue fixed for “Health ID” section.
2.N4C-38: Date/Timestamp format updated as per Apple standard conventions.
3.N4C-39: Password field visibility issue on “Forget Password” flow with iPhone-X fixed.
4.N4C-40: Confirmation dialog added for deletion of entry under “Thoughts” section.
5.N4C-41 : Issue with playing Mindfullness audio/video fixed.
6.N4C-42: UI glitch with accordion in “Question for the Doctor” section fixed.
7.N4C-43: UI adjustment for date on home screen with iPhone-X.
8.N4C-44: UI changes for back button arrow on “Contact Us” page with iPhone-X.
9.N4C-45: UI change for accordion color and alignment on “Question for the Doctor” section.
10.N4C-46: Removal of Caregiver team member flow improvised to get updated list immediately upon removal action.
11.N4C-47: Issues with starred task inheritance fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 207.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © (c) 2016 Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.