ForcEncrypt for Email works seamlessly with your existing email provider to secure all of the sensitive information you send. With the free ForcEncrypt for Email App, you can access your ForcEncrypt account anytime from your smart phone or tablet.
ForcEncrypt secures content in .SAFE files, which can be sent via email as a file attachment. Any .SAFE file you receive in Mail will open in the ForcEncrypt for Email App, where you can view the encrypted content and send fully encrypted replies. Upgrade to a Pro account to create and send .SAFE files to anyone, anywhere in the world.
As a Pro user, you can assign Usage and Access Rights to control your encrypted content—even after it leaves your device.
• Prevent Forward, Copy, Print, and Save functions
• Specify when and how many times recipients can view the content
• Receive discreet read receipts
• Issue a recall in real time
We believe your content is your own, and you should be able to send email messages without ever having to worry about security. All of our desktop and mobile applications offer robust security features.
• Encryption at the device level
• Trusted Peer-to-Peer™ delivery
• Data security in all states
• Digital Rights Management
This version includes a change to automatically prompt for Touch ID login when enabled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer, ForcEncrypt, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VirtualConnect Technologies, Inc.
- 11.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Virtual Connect Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.