Foreceipt is an easy to use receipt tracker & scanner app designed to scan & organize your receipts, invoices & bills. Track your spending or use it as a monthly budget planner to manage your money. Our app uses intelligent OCR technology to scan receipts, bills & invoices, which can later be used to monitor finances for personal or business purposes.
It simplifies expense tracking & management for you at each step. Foreceipt is one of its kind app, which helps you scan your bills, invoices & receipts. It also helps you create expense report. It saves the data on Google Drive, allowing you to monitor your income & expenses on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Foreceipt is your business & personal finance manager that lets you track taxes at your fingertips! Get ready for tax season, and download the free receipt tracker & scanner app for effortless bookkeeping, money savings management.
How to Scan?
To scan your receipts and bills using Foreceipt, simply tap the scan icon at the bottom. Place your phone above the receipt on a plain, dark background. Foreceipt uses OCR technology to accurately read the merchant and payment data to convert your paper bills & receipts into digital receipts. You can edit, verify or delete your receipts once scanned. Foreceipt is the most convenient expense tracker.
* Real-time processing - The receipt scanning process is quick. It will save & organize the data immediately on Google Drive. You will not need the receipt after scanning it, as your data is processed in real time
* Monthly Budget Planner - You can track your spending, income, & balances monthly. Create categories to manage your financial reporting & budget. This app is a bookkeeper that’ll make money-saving & bank account reconciliation trouble-free
* Expense Reports - Foreceipt makes accounting & reporting seamless. Use different filters like date, tags, accounts, & categories to customize your reports. Export & download the expense report in the form of PDF, Google Sheets or CSV file
* Reminders - Making monthly payments can be cumbersome. Use Foreceipt as a bill organizer for your expenses. Set reminders for your monthly bill/card payments
* For all currencies - Expenses can be recorded in any currency. Use the live exchange rate feature in the app, which allows you to manage your bills on the go, across the world, in whichever currency you require
* Cloud-Based - Foreceipt saves data on Google Drive, which makes it accessible from any device at any time. You don’t have to deal with the hassle of storing your receipts for months
* Offline Access - Saved data can be viewed without internet access. The app will automatically sync & organize with Google Drive the next time you’re online
* Cross-Device Accessibility - The app can be logged into on multiple devices and will keep the data synchronized. Upon making any changes in the app, the updated data will be visible on all devices. Auto synchronization makes receipt tracking easy for both family and business
Foreceipt is the most sophisticated and advanced receipt organizer app to scan, track & manage your money & expenses. Organize finance reports, budgets & track tax refund on any devices. Make Foreceipt your personal bookkeeper. Download today to enjoy 50 receipts each month for free. If you want to have more scans, please upgrade to Foreceipt Pro with a monthly/yearly subscription!
$0.99 US$ per month
$9.99 US$ per year
Note: Monthly subscriptions renew each month, and annual subscriptions renew each year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Excellent customer support, please visit us for help https://www.foreceipt.com
Foreceipt Term of use: https://www.foreceipt.com/termofuse
1. Improve the scan accuracy
2.Improve PDF report
Ratings and Reviews
Cure for a headache
I’m so glad I bought this product. Over a year ago, I decided I would start saving receipts and coming up with a personal budget. I managed to stick to saving the receipts, but as they kept piling up, I kept putting off recording them. I finally decided to look into ways of recoding the hundreds of receipts I had without making me want to jump off a bridge. I read a bunch of reviews and Foreceipt was the first app I tried.
I’ve already entered tons of receipts a lot more quickly than I thought I’d be able to. The OCR isn’t 100% accurate, but no OCR will be until AI really gets moving. It’s still very accurate, the ease with which the app lets me update the things it doesn’t get perfectly, and all the extra filtering, sorting, budgeting, customization, cloud storage, and bulk editing features (when using the web version) makes this a five-star app in my book.
Their support seems to be great so far too. Their online documentation is thorough, and they corresponded with me very quickly when I had some questions about subscription.
Finally, a good digital solution for receipts!
We regularly store receipts in case we ever need to exchange or return things. Purging the piles becomes onerous, so we end up with an absurd amount of receipts over time. Foreceipt eliminates that problem and makes it way easier to find receipts when we need them given the metadata we can store about them! It's also cool to be able to see spending by category, payment type, month, etc. The scanning technology, which extracts receipt data, is super nifty (although not always 100% accurate). The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is becomes of some technical glitches that I've experienced (e.g. the scan screen sometimes goes black for second scans, you can't place the cursor in the cost line edit one number - it always just backspaces from the end of the number) and some improvements that could be had (e.g. With editing receipts, sorting receipts, how drive storage is organized). All in all, though, I'm super excited about having this app and getting rid of paper receipts at last!!
Developer Response ,
Could you please send your issues to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could know exactly the issues and help you fix the issues as soon as we can?
Scans require careful editing
I am just starting and 5 out of the 5 receipts I have scanned so far have had errors: date, mistaking change for taxes, merchant name garbled, wrong category. However, I am going to sick with it because it has such great potential and it is forcing me to be conscious of my data. It’s a bit freaky to have the app get a different thing wrong on every receipt, because I went ahead and bought it for a year. But if you look at it from the point of view of all the different ways receipts are designed and organized, this app is genius! I am just going to be patient and grateful I have enough money to be able to get receipts that I need the app! Will report back as things progress.
It’s impossible to organize by date of the receipt. Just date the receipt was scanned. Useless!
The auto guess of which account to assign seems totally random. I use the same debit card yet sometimes the expense is shown as coming from checking account, sometimes cash and sometimes credit card. This is frustrating because now I have 70 entries coming from random accounts. The settings don’t seem to let me pick.
I still have to carefully edit each entry. I have only had 3/70 scans that were accurate. I don’t see how to upload this data to Quicken, Excel or Google sheets. That’s supposed to be some where but I haven’t found out how to use the data yet.
Not sure that I should continue. I have 2 months of receipts entered and edited. I hate the thought of starting over.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the issues. 1. For displaying receipts by receipt date, please tap on ‘List By Receipt Date ‘ on ‘Receipts’ screen 2. To create excel report, you could do it within app from ‘Receipts’ screen or from our website 3. Please check our FAQS carefully and if you still have issues, please submit a ticket from our app ‘More->Feedback & Support’ or send email to email@example.com
- Relayin Corporation
- 55 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Relayin Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Foreceipt Pro $0.99
- Foreceipt Pro $9.99
- All-time Unlimited Receipts $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.