* We've squashed a few bugs.
* Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of potential but doesn’t deliver on service promised
I tried the subscription for 1 month and was very disappointed in the design and information provided by the mobile app and the website. All the information provided by the app and on the website can be found on other (FREE) service real estate apps. This app does not provide basic information you can find in other apps such as:
1. Public Records for recorded purchase price
2. Public Records for Taxes
3. Public Records on Auction information
4. No information in Tax Liens
5. No information on 2nd mortgage
Other issues discovered with the mobile app:
1. Information provided such as minimum bid is incorrect
2. Many of the listing pictures of the property do not load, the carousel my show X number of pictures but when you select to view them only 1 may load
The app has potential but needs significant improvements to compete with other apps that do deliver on its promises.
What a waste
I signed up for the free 30 day trial 3 days ago. Got a great list of 10-12 homes I was looking at. Picked 6 to visit- all within 15 miles of my home. After visiting 2 and finding out they had been sold nearly 6 months ago, I called the companies listed as owning them. Every one of the 6 had been sold 4-6 months ago. This company obviously doesn’t update their site. A waste of $1, sure glad I didn’t pay the $40.
DO NOT GET THIS APP!!
Do not get this app. They ask for you to subscribe if you want the ability to click on a property from the search screen for additional details. Even better they don’t even tell you off the bat how much subscription costs. Very sneaky attempt at trying to get money for a very poorly designed app.
- BLUSEA HOLDINGS LLC
- 24.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 FFS Data, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Foreclosure.com Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.