Foreclosure.com offers a free mobile app experience to our members, who pay for a monthly subscription ($39.99) to view complete property details. We also offer all mobile guests a free test drive; however, complete access to our valuable, one-of-a-kind investment-laden real estate data -- most of which can’t be found anywhere else online – is restricted.
What are the top Foreclosure.com benefits?
• Savings! Once-in-a-lifetime opportunities with houses from $500 per month
• Deals! Private real estate inventory that can't be found anywhere else
• Details! Comprehensive property information (street address, tax roll data, maps, etc.).
• Tools! Asset Analytics, calculators, photos (street, aerial and more views)
What kinds of amazing deals can be found on Foreclosure.com?
• Hot foreclosure deals
• Tax foreclosure listings
• Must-sell bankruptcies
• Ideal rent-to-own opportunities
Who uses Foreclosure.com?
• Savvy first-time homeowners
• Shrewd money-minded investors
• Profit-rich portfolio analysts
• Smart real estate agents
What’s included in the monthly $39.99 subscription service?
• Complete access to our valuable, one-of-a-kind investment-laden real estate data
• First-look at the best deals near you, most of which can’t be found anywhere else online
• Most up-to-date nationwide data available
• Refreshed hourly: 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year ... including holidays!
• Exclusive distressed property listings nationwide are easy to search
• Property photos, maps, community stats, complete address, contact info, Asset Analytics and much more.
Why should I use Foreclosure.com?
• Save – 50 percent or more off true market value – on the homes (or real estate investments) of your dreams.
• Be the first to find life-changing opportunities, from preforeclosures to foreclosures to short sales.
• Buy for less than you can rent with very low down payments and special financing.
• We have thousands of incredible behind-the-scenes foreclosure deals ... and one will change your life forever.
• Uncover incredible low-priced opportunities that you will not find anywhere else.
If I purchase a monthly subscription, how can I cancel?
* We've squashed a few bugs.
* Performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worst app ever
You can't view any properties without paying. Most properties don't have any pictures or relevant information. This was a waste of time. I didn't read the reviews before downloading, but I wish I had. I disliked this app so much that I decided to waste more time and write a negative review for everyone to read. I usually don't write reviews unless they WOW me. This app however did just the opposite.
not worth it
if you are looking to buy for your self this is not the app for you...my guess is the few that gave it a 5 are realtors or doin this as a buisness so the $40 registration fee is worth it for them...but for the rest of us, there are other websites/apps out there for free and will list most if not all that are in this app. i also checked the website and they actually ask for your credit card info even though they advertise it as "free"...go figure!
Yes, you have to pay
Get over it people, it's a great app if you're looking for a foreclosure.
- BLUSEA HOLDINGS LLC
- 24.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 FFS Data, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Foreclosure.com Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.