The ForeSee Mobile® app gives busy executives, analysts and managers quick and easy access to their CX intelligence, enabling them to drive results on critical issues across the customer journey while on the go.
Use the ForeSee Mobile app to answer critical CX questions:
• What are your top CX priorities across the business and what action should you take?
• What issues have come up within the past day, week, month or three months?
• How are the stores in your district performing and who are the top and bottom performers?
• What are your customers saying about you in real time?
• Data and insights from ForeSee model-based, custom, and NPS surveys
• Ability to drill into issues with CX scores, trend charts, impacts to customers behaviors, and recommended priorities
• Leaderboard with filtering for organizations with hierarchy
• View and filter for specific real-time customer responses and dig into the details of each question
To use the ForeSee Mobile app, you must be an existing ForeSee user with a ForeSee CX Suite log-in. Please contact your ForeSee account manager for access.
Updated (October 18, 2019):
Our latest update introduces Case Management functionality, which adds the following new features:
• Mobile Alerts: Be notified as soon as a new case is opened or when a case status changes
• Case List: Quickly find cases that need your attention
• Case Details: Investigate cases, view priority of case, re-assign case, escalate case, edit key case details, and resolve case
• Case Comments: Reply to customers via built in collaboration tools
• View Case History: View case collaboration history between and review internal notes
Ratings and Reviews
Yay! Case Management on the go!
The new app Case features will really help us respond to customer issues super quickly!
CX at a glance
Great app to keep track of the customer journey from all my digital touch points in real time!
Beautiful easy to use app
Love how easy it is to hear the latest feedback from our customers. We never before had this kind of VOC info at our fingertips
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.