The forest is on fire!! Can you save the forest before it's destroyed? Forest Fighter is a fun cause and effect game, with special features to help improve motor skills. Nominated for 2014 Summer Award for Best App for Children and Toddlers.
In this game, a forest fire is suddenly raging out of control. Drop water droplets on the fire to save the forest. Fun for all, with additional features to help children with special needs and younger children. Fully customizable settings can adjust game options based on an individual's skill level. Think it's too easy? Challenge yourself at the hardest difficulty level!
* Fun for all, with additional features to help children with special needs.
* Fully customizable settings can adjust game options based on the skill level of the individual.
* Helps in improving hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills for younger children
* Switch accessible for children with motor limitations.
* Just touch the screen to play or use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess).
* Beginner’s options to help gain confidence during game play.
* Enables play by all kids of all skill levels.
* Graphics and music can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids or for kids that are easily distracted, such as children with Autism or attention deficit disorder.
Bug fixes. Switch-Accessible app is now compatible with iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Forest Fighter is a fun perceptual motor game based on predicting the path of a firefighter's plane and its ability to drop water to put out a fire. Its kind of like the old space invaders game but is adaptable to kids struggling with visual motor coordination and taking the steps beyond a simple cause and effect interface. The options are really what make this game rock. You can adjust the difficulty level and grade it accordingly to a kid's success, remove music and background to help focus, and decide the trajectory of the water bombs. All these adjustments insure success, and the ability to grade them makes for long lasting play in the clinic and at home. The game can also be played with a switch which really makes the game appealing to a broad base of kids.
Fun and engaging
Forest Fighter is a Zyrobotics one touch game. The idea is simple. An airplane is dropping water to put out forest fires on the ground while passing back and forth across the screen. With each pass across the screen the plane drops lower, and if it touches the fire it’s game over. the goal is to put out all of the fires on the screen and move in to the next level. Forest Fighter has several adjustable options such as difficulty and plane speed to make the game easier or harder. With the range of settings there is a difficulty level for everyone. Forest Fighter is a very entertaining game and is surprisingly challenging on the harder difficulties. My rating for it is 5 out of 5 stars, and I recommend it for all ages to play and enjoy.
Fun and functional!
This is a great simple game app to work on motor skills and it is switch accessible! I love how customizable the settings are- you can even choose to make the path of the water dropping curved, for a greater challenge. You can adjust the speed of the plane too. This one is staying on my iPad (it is packed to its gills so making room for new apps is not an easy task, but this one has a small profile too, which is much appreciated.)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.