## Top productivity app in 126 countries. More than 2 million satisfied paying users. Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps" TV commercial.
## Staying focused with the cutest gamified timer.
## Over 460,000 real trees were planted on Earth by our users.
"Forest works well, and if your goal is to be more in the moment, ignore your phone and actually talk to your friends when you are with them, this is the app for you."— The New York Times
"In order to establish new, better habits, it's helpful to engage with tools that make it easier to reinforce them. For anyone looking to curtail their phone usage, the Forest app might be for you."— Business Insider
If you want to temporarily put down your phone and focus on what’s more important in real life, you can plant a seed in Forest. As time goes by, this seed will gradually grow into a tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation of using your phone and leave the app, your tree will wither.
The sense of achievement and responsibility will encourage you to stay away from your phone, and will help you make better use of your time. Stop getting distracted by your phone, make you self-motivated and get more things done.
Stay focused. Be present!
• A interesting way to help you beat phone addiction and overcome distraction
• Turn your focused moments into a lush forest.
• Earn rewards and unlock more than 30 new tree species and white noises.
• Share your forest and compete with friends and users around the world.
• Plant trees along with friends & family.
• Unlock achievements and earn extra rewards.
• Plant real trees on Earth and protect the environment with tree-planting organization Trees for the Future.
• Manage your own tags and view detailed statistics of your time distribution.
• Browse your weekly, monthly and even your yearly big forest.
• Track your focused time in the Apple Health App.
• Track your daily phone usage and screen time.
• Recall memories of your planting journey with our brand new Forest Timeline!
It's never to late to build up productive habits!
• Forest is an app available for both iPhone and iPad, and can be accessed across all iOS devices with a one-time purchase. To download or unlock non iOS version of Forest, this requires a separate purchase. However, by logging into the same account, the account data can be synchronized across all platforms.
• Due to budget constraint, the number of real trees each user can plant is limited to five. We will be introducing limited time events that will allow users to plant more real trees. Please follow our social media page or check the in-app announcement for more updates.
• There is only one version of Forest on the App Store. Other apps that are similar and mimics Forest are not developed by the Forest team. Thank you for your support!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/forestapp.cc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/forestapp_cc
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/forest_app/
We also provide browser extensions. Find out more on www.forestapp.cc!
New tree species: Doggo Tree!
Ratings and Reviews
Forest is my new favorite app
I’ll be honest: I’m a student, and I spend WAY TOO MUCH time on my phone. It is a major distraction and I can feel myself getting sucked in but was having trouble ever convincing myself to just put it down and get stuff done. I never buy apps (I only go for the free versions of everything) — I literally just paid actual money for my first app ever earlier this year, after owning a smart phone for the past 6 years. This app is well worth the $2. It helps motivate me to stay off my phone when I’m practicing (music student) or trying to get work done. My boyfriend also has the app and we’ve made rooms to help us both focus simultaneously a few times but I’m hoping to get more friends to buy it so I can do this more. It is the perfect combination of motivating and making you feel disappointed in yourself if you slip up 😂 Seriously, it’s so satisfying to watch your forest grow and it’s very easy to use. You can also create new “tags” for why the trees were planted, which I love (I made one specific for practicing which is also a good way to help me keep track of how much practice I do). I had tried setting time limits for screen time/social media through iPhone settings but I’ve already started ignoring that....but Forest is so much more convincing and I just can’t let my sweet little trees die lol. Overall I love love this app and wish I’d heard of it sooner! It’s a relief to have something really hold me accountable for my screen time!
Honestly a game-changer
Don’t get me wrong, my phone is a useful tool, and I wouldn’t necessarily say I’m addicted to it. However, it’s also a super easy way to waste time you don’t even realize you could be using on other things. I use Forest mostly in small increments, and it keeps me from picking up my phone whenever I have a few free minutes and get bored. Since I don’t actually need or want to be on my phone, the small motivation of growing little bushes and trees is enough for me to direct my attention elsewhere- and it turns out that those few free minutes throughout the day can translate into a lot of extra productivity!
Otherwise: initial download price might seem a bit high, but considering that they plant real trees if you make enough coins to buy the option, the $2 is warranted. Coin prices in the app are average, but payment per tree during the week is okay and you can make enough yourself with a little effort (I personally think you should make a little more per tree than they offer, but it’s not a bad amount either). The interface is simple and intuitive, the art is charming and stylistically uniform, and my favorite part- the white noise options- are incredibly helpful for studying and neither overly expensive or so complicated that they become distracting.
All in all, great app that I use frequently. $2 has never bought me so much extra productivity.
Amazing App, I Highly Recommend It
I have been slacking off and pushing off a lot of responsibilities lately and recently I heard a student in one of my classes mention this app and how you can grow little trees and a forest and I thought that was amazing, the second I got home I checked out the app and decided to buy it, one of the best $2 I have ever spent, I’m staying way more productive lately and I love seeing the little trees get planted, it has great graphics and design and is really simple to use. When I saw there was also an option in the app to plant real trees to help the environment I thought that was absolutely amazing and made me feel really happy for getting the app and supporting the developers. I have also just recently purchased the other app by the same developers called SleepTown and it is also amazing, it has been helping me have better sleeping habits and I have been way more productive and active during the day and just feel over all happier and healthier and feel like I’m getting my life back on track. I would recommend both of these apps to everyone, I have been telling my family and friends about it a lot and how it’s helped me and they love it too. Over all 10/10 great apps, I hope to see more from the developers in the future and love what they have done to help others 😎👍 🌲🌳🌴🌵🌱🎋🎄🍀 😴👍🌖🏠🏡🏘🏰🏕🏛🏫🏤
- SEEKRTECH CO., LTD.
- 242.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SeekrTech CO., LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Sunshine Elixir $1.99
- Bottle of Sunshine Elixir $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.