“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* If the clock puzzle isn't working you can now Reset it to have it solve automatically.
* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brilliant Escape Room!
Great graphics, music, and gameplay. Challenging but not too crazy. Bought the whole set after playing the first.
ONE GLITCH: If you play Iception again after you open the treasure box, there’s no way to exit and return to the Waiting Room. I had to reset the game and start over because the developers obviously didn’t think that players would return to the iPad. I was stuck so I retraced my steps, and couldn’t get out of Iception.
This game has potential to be fun. I love escape room type games, and this was enjoyable until the developers let me down. Please look to see when the last game update was. By June 2020 it had been at least a year since an update. I wish I didn’t purchase the entire set of 3 - but I have seen that Ep 2 and 3 are better than Ep 1.
1- A previous Reviewer noted a glitch in with the iPad game “Inception” that was a year ago- and it still hasn’t been resolved. I too had to restart the entire episode because a clue I needed an answer to. HINT: wait until you have a pair of Glasses to play on the iPad.
2- Game Glitch: In the Storage Room there is a puzzle on the wall. After you find the clue to solve it- it will not solve! I have restarted the game twice now, I have restarted my phone. It still will not solve. Other puzzles depend on this one puzzle to be solved first, and now I cannot finish the game.
Way out of “ICeption” is not clear
The game is good. Some of the puzzles are simple. It needs a clear way to get out of the “Iception” mini-game on the iPad in the Waiting Room. I learned you can exit the ICeption mini-game by taking the road that runs below the river off the screen to the right. It’s not intuitive or clear. A sign would be helpful.
Other reviewers have mentioned that there isn’t a way out. I also struggled with this for at least 10min. The app will restart you in the mini-game even after shutting down and restarting, leaving players only with the choice of resetting the game and starting over. You don’t have to do that... Take the road to the right.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 400.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.