“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Circuit board puzzle near reception is now guaranteed to be solvable.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brilliant Escape Room!
Great graphics, music, and gameplay. Challenging but not too crazy. Bought the whole set after playing the first.
ONE GLITCH: If you play Iception again after you open the treasure box, there’s no way to exit and return to the Waiting Room. I had to reset the game and start over because the developers obviously didn’t think that players would return to the iPad. I was stuck so I retraced my steps, and couldn’t get out of Iception.
These games are so well thought out. This is far beyond your basic “find the key and unlock the door to escape” game. The puzzles are challenging, but thoroughly rooted in logic. If you get stuck, their hint system is just enough to give you the exact nudge you need without giving anything away.
The graphics are beautiful and the music is perfectly creepy. I haven’t started the third game in the series yet, and I am already lamenting when it will be over and I will be done.
Glitch games is the pinnacle of this genre.
This developer is fantastic!
I adore every Glitch Games release and it all started with FL1. This game is excellent. I’ve played through multiple times. It’s shorter than their other games, but it’s a great intro into the gameplay and mechanics, not to mention a killer storyline. I hardly ever review any apps/games, but this one definitely deserves 5 stars and more. Keep up the good work, guys! I love your games!
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 398 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.