“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* If the clock puzzle isn't working you can now Reset it to have it solve automatically.
* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
Ratings and Reviews
I would have given it 5 stars if I could have listened to podcasts or audiobooks while playing. I could turn the sound for the game off but not listen to anything else in my phone.
Clever, challenging, and fun
I love the Forever Lost series, and this is a good introduction to it (although I recommend playing Alice’s Cabin first to get some backstory and a feel for how these games work). It’s shorter than the subsequent two games in the series, but no less challenging. The puzzles fit neatly into the story and are part of the environments, which I find far more interesting than your standard hidden object/slider puzzle/combination lock puzzle games in the genre. There are plenty of great puzzles in Forever Lost, and I didn’t find any of them to be so frustrating I couldn’t solve them without hints (although putting the game down for a while and coming back with fresh eyes helped).
The atmosphere is spooky, but it’s obvious that the developers have tongues planted firmly in cheeks, which lightens the mood (and occasionally provides solutions). I found the SD version to look just fine on both my iPhone and my iPad, and it didn’t hinder gameplay in the least, but I guess if you have the extra $ to spend on HD, why not. The experience is definitely worth it.
Best Adventure game ever!!
Glitch games has a fantastic way of creating a creepy atmosphere and yet leaving out the horror element. I found myself getting sucked into my satisfyingly dark surroundings without getting disturbed and spooked! Nothing jumps out at you, there's no screaming, or ghostly sounds. It brilliantly pulls you into the environment in a different way with its dark halls and haunting music. This is a difficult thing to accomplish without the element of surprise. So kudos to Glitch Games! The attention to detail is phenomenal. All the puzzles are done in different ways. Pushing buttons, turning keys, lining up symbols. And there is even a game within the game which I found incredibly clever! All in all, a genius game and there is more where that came from.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 113.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.