“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
Ratings and Reviews
Newest version works well
Version 1.7 fixed the previous bugs that prevented me from moving forward in the story. Puzzles are logical but clever. Only problem for me is that the hint system will not scroll, so only the first four or five hints were available. Not that big of a deal as in most cases, hints aren’t needed.
Not a bad game
Game play is ok...you can jump around from puzzle to puzzle which can be confusion. This game also crashes quite a bit.
Gorgeous! Eps 1 - 3
Was looking for a game exactly like this one and it was most excellent! At first I thought it was easy, but suddenly I started needing the Hints section. The music is lovely and you can’t go wrong with an old, creepy asylum. Looking forward to trying their other games!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 354.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.