“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don’t know to a world you can’t remember. Surrounded by things that can’t be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Amazing visuals that are ‘drenched in atmosphere’.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "It's a bit like The Room, only with more rooms." - Pocket Gamer
• "Creepy, Welcomely Old-Fashioned iPhone Adventure Game" - Kotaku
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Circuit board puzzle near reception is now guaranteed to be solvable.
* Pressing the Escape key will now take you to the main menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Newest version works well
Version 1.7 fixed the previous bugs that prevented me from moving forward in the story. Puzzles are logical but clever. Only problem for me is that the hint system will not scroll, so only the first four or five hints were available. Not that big of a deal as in most cases, hints aren’t needed.
Decent game, but a little buggy
This was a nice little point-and-click puzzle / adventure game. If you’re into that genre, it’s certainly worth the three bucks.
But, you should be aware that this is a lazily republished version of a game that was originally built for mobile devices. As such, it’s a bit janky and buggy. It crashed on me a couple of times, and the interface – text gets covered by buttons, stuff outside of the actual viewport is visible when it shouldn’t be, etc.
If you can put up with those rough edges, it’s a worthwhile purchase. But know what you’re getting.
Gorgeous! Eps 1 - 3
Was looking for a game exactly like this one and it was most excellent! At first I thought it was easy, but suddenly I started needing the Hints section. The music is lovely and you can’t go wrong with an old, creepy asylum. Looking forward to trying their other games!
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 351.4 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.