“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Congratulations! You managed to escape from that … what was it? A hospital, a lunatic asylum? No it was something else, was it ... staged? Who built it? Who put you there?
None of that matters right now, you must keep moving! No time to catch your breath, you just have to keep going! Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage? Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is ... started?
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome ... to Episode 2.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* If your letter tiles go missing, go to the box in Karl's desk and hit the Reset button.
* If your draught pieces go missing, go to the draught board in the canteen and hit the Reset button.
* Slowed down the speed of the colour clock hand in the staff room.
* Can now use the hex key easier.
* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
Ratings and Reviews
These games are so well thought out. This is far beyond your basic “find the key and unlock the door to escape” game. The puzzles are challenging, but thoroughly rooted in logic. If you get stuck, their hint system is just enough to give you the exact nudge you need without giving anything away.
The graphics are beautiful and the music is perfectly creepy. I haven’t started the third game in the series yet, and I am already lamenting when it will be over and I will be done.
Glitch games is the pinnacle of this genre.
There’s no way I could make progress in this game without constantly referring to the Hints. That takes the game from challenging to being persistently frustrating. In my opinion too many clues, once found, are left as balls up in the air only to be used 10 to 15 steps later. And finally, as a red-green colorblind person, I find it EXTREMELY frustrating the number of color based puzzles, the dim pastel colors used, and the fact that the “green” in the original clue setting is not the same shade of “green” in the puzzle setting, and doesn’t even match the green in the hazy “photo” of the clue setting. Most of you won’t appreciate this, but when you’re looking at seven colors in a clue and literally cannot name what 4 of them are, it makes it difficult or impossible to solve the puzzle. Even without the color issue, I did not enjoy playing this game and even though I purchased Forever Lost 3, I am going to delete it without playing it.
Color blindness makes many puzzles unsolvable without cheating
This is a terrific game, and kudos to the developers for many imaginative and challenging puzzles.
But there are way too many puzzles that, for folks who are color blind, are fundamentally unsolvable without resorting to spoilers on the web. The flower puzzle that unlocks an attic room, the padlock puzzle with various card suits and numbers (among others) are impossible to solve alone if you can’t tell what color the puzzle elements are supposed to be. Introducing patterns or textures that further differentiate puzzle elements beyond mere use of colors would likely help resolve this problem. Developers: please try to account for this in all of your puzzle games, you’ll only gain additional fans by doing so.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 391.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2020 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.