“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Congratulations! You managed to escape from that … what was it? A hospital, a lunatic asylum? No it was something else, was it ... staged? Who built it? Who put you there?
None of that matters right now, you must keep moving! No time to catch your breath, you just have to keep going! Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage? Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is ... started?
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome ... to Episode 2.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Removed Corona Analytics for full GDPR compliance.
* New Glitch Adventure splash screen.
* New Glitch eyeCon.
* We can now display simple popups to highlight new games we've released, and other special offers, don't worry though - they will be used very sparingly.
* Removed native popups and replaced them with more fitting ones.
* Added a feedback request popup. This is very infrequent and you can tell it to go away forever if you don't want it.
* Adjusted position of HUD messages for some devices.
* Improved saving to hopefully reduce instances of corrupting.
* Fixed crash when taking photo of mobile phone.
Ratings are incredibly helpful for independent developers, if you've enjoyed one of our games please consider leaving one.
Ratings and Reviews
These games are so well thought out. This is far beyond your basic “find the key and unlock the door to escape” game. The puzzles are challenging, but thoroughly rooted in logic. If you get stuck, their hint system is just enough to give you the exact nudge you need without giving anything away.
The graphics are beautiful and the music is perfectly creepy. I haven’t started the third game in the series yet, and I am already lamenting when it will be over and I will be done.
Glitch games is the pinnacle of this genre.
There’s no way I could make progress in this game without constantly referring to the Hints. That takes the game from challenging to being persistently frustrating. In my opinion too many clues, once found, are left as balls up in the air only to be used 10 to 15 steps later. And finally, as a red-green colorblind person, I find it EXTREMELY frustrating the number of color based puzzles, the dim pastel colors used, and the fact that the “green” in the original clue setting is not the same shade of “green” in the puzzle setting, and doesn’t even match the green in the hazy “photo” of the clue setting. Most of you won’t appreciate this, but when you’re looking at seven colors in a clue and literally cannot name what 4 of them are, it makes it difficult or impossible to solve the puzzle. Even without the color issue, I did not enjoy playing this game and even though I purchased Forever Lost 3, I am going to delete it without playing it.
Great game, but gotta fix the hints!!
I have played all The Room games (so far) and really liked Forever Lost 1; I liked 2 just as much, but the hints were really annoying!! They worked fine at first, but then the text would ‘hide’ behind the ‘wooden bar’ that you you click on to open one. Had to leave game for several hours or even reboot my phone! Kept me from using them too quickly, but frustrating when I got stuck. Otherwise, loved the in-game photos—very helpful! And it was very challenging. Keep it up guys, I’m looking forward to 3, and all your other games!
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 389.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.