Forever Lost: Episode 3 will be released on the 9th of July, 2015! http://www.glitchgames.co.uk/forever-lost-episode-3-the-release-date-edition/
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Congratulations! You managed to escape from that … what was it? A hospital, a lunatic asylum? No it was something else, was it ... staged? Who built it? Who put you there?
None of that matters right now, you must keep moving! No time to catch your breath, you just have to keep going! Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage? Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is ... started?
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome ... to Episode 2.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* If your letter tiles go missing, go to the box in Karl's desk and hit the Reset button.
* If your draught pieces go missing, go to the draught board in the canteen and hit the Reset button.
* Slowed down the speed of the colour clock hand in the staff room.
* Can now use the hex key easier.
* Misc fixes.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
Ratings and Reviews
Same challenge, but longer
I love the Forever Lost series, and this is a worthy second chapter. It’s longer than the previous game in the series, and even more challenging. The puzzles fit neatly into the story and are part of the environments, which I find far more interesting than your standard hidden object/slider puzzle/combination lock puzzle games in the genre. There are plenty of great puzzles in Forever Lost 2, and I didn’t find any of them to be so frustrating I couldn’t solve them without hints (although putting the game down for a while and coming back with fresh eyes helped).
The atmosphere is spooky, but it’s obvious that the developers have tongues planted firmly in cheeks, which lightens the mood (and occasionally provides solutions). I found the SD version to look just fine on both my iPhone and my iPad, and it didn’t hinder gameplay in the least, but I guess if you have the extra $ to spend on HD, why not. The game experience is definitely worth it, either way.
My FAVE in the series!!!
This episode pulled out all the stops! It's longer and much more in depth, giving you access to explore larger places. I found the puzzles to be just as, if not more clever and challenging. The reason why this is my favorite in the series is because of the storyline. With memories, and exploring Jason's past and childhood, you begin to connect with the character and also learn more about the others. Glitch Games knows how to deliver you the right amount of information. Not too much to where you lose interest, but only enough to leave you guessing and wanting more!
Long and intricate, very well done. Even better than 1st one. Really enjoyed it, starting 3rd one now! Definitely well worth the price! Love the camera to let you take pictures of clues (can even write on photos!), briefcase to scroll through items held, free hint system, fun and challenging puzzles, good atmospheric music. Had no issues even on older iPad mini. Love these developers, so fun! This is the standard the other games in this genre should aspire to.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 120.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.