The truth is near. Look inside.
Founded in 1806, the Hawthorne Asylum was active during a time when patients were treated less like people and more like lab rats.
Although closed down in the 50’s due to changing ethical standards it is said that experiments were still being conducted for decades to come.
This is the concluding episode to the Forever Lost story, if you haven’t played the previous two episodes then please go do that now, we can objectively say they’re awesome.
A first person point and click game filled with puzzles, objects, rooms, and more puzzles. Plus there’s an actual story for those players that way inclined.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture.
• Amazing visual and sound design.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
• Plenty of rooms to explore and puzzles to solve.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
* Fix for cell lever puzzle. If you still hit the issue please get in contact with us for a workaround.
Thanks for playing! If you're enjoying it please consider leaving a review, they really help us out!
Ratings and Reviews
I've played almost every game in this Genre. This team truly has the gift for producing a very challenging experience that every one of their masterpieces are not only works of pure art, but they developed a subtle hint system to nudge us along--without spoiling the fun of figuring out each puzzle. I bought EVERY game from this duo and cannot wait for the next. If you liked Antrim Escape (1, 2 + 3), PLEASE GET ALL THE FOREVER LOST, Cabin Escape + Ferris Mueller...the wit, dark side and philosophy they embed into these highly crafted games...buy it. Then get ready to be amazed.
Splendid close to a compelling series!
Loved this installment of the Forever Lost world. Challenging puzzles while being logical often in a lateral-thinking way (hello puns). I played the previous games as well as Cabin, which made me feel more invested in the storyline. I recommend at least doing the first two before embarking on this one (all similarly intriguing).
This was truly an excellent game! Too bad it was the best out of the trilogy and the last. It had everything, a neat story, intrigue and mystique, very clever puzzles, a hint system that was really handy, and it was pretty long. Definitely recommended if you're looking for a game that takes skill and keeps the story interesting.
- Glitch Games Ltd
- 306.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012 - 2019 Glitch Games Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.