Play the ForeverScape Hidden Object Game. It’s like Where’s Waldo? on LSD*
Most hidden object games are just randomly placed objects on a cute background. The ForeverScape is a hyper-detailed painting in real life that’s literally larger than the Titanic. Think you’re good at finding things? Prove it by playing this epic, one of a kind scavenger hunt. Sarcastic, animated characters will goad you along the way.
The Evil Eraser Gang is hot on your tail. Snarky, and potty-mouthed animated characters goad you along as you explore over 1,000 pages full of crazy scenes and objects. The Hidden Object genre usually avoids such risqué territory and the Mature Audience rating this game deserves. It’s dark, even menacing sometimes. You have a time limit to help Finder Freddy collect a set of items. With each level, you progressively move through the world and discover objects in new scenes that blend together. The game can be quite challenging at times; boosters and clues are there to help you when you’re stuck. You don’t even have to play the game: users can freely explore and even leave comment tags on the artwork like Google Maps, or even read the Artist’s comments and link to video of him creating some of the sections.
Explore with free-roaming mode, or play it on your AppleTV via AirPlay mirroring. Just hit play and sit back. Jump through the artist’s waypoints to read his commentary and see other documentary content like time-lapse videos. You can leave your own mark on the ‘scape by dropping your own comment pins and sharing them with links in text or on social media.
Snap pictures, crop, and save them to your album.
Explore the world's longest ongoing painting. It’s a non-traditional, highly surreal instant classic. It’s the first of its kind brought into the new Millennium as a mobile app. It's over 3.5 football fields long... what have you been doing?
*not affiliated with Where's Waldo?
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Play the game! Help Finder Freddy find his lost objects and defeat the Evil Eraser Gang!
- It's like Where's Waldo on LSD.
Ratings and Reviews
Such a fun little game! The drawing is so amazing and finding the items gets addicting after awhile. Definitely worth the download :)
Vance seems to be some sort of multi-media maniacal genius. I was around for the start of the Scape, and I can't believe how much it has grown over the years.
This app is a great addition to the project.
And I'm not biased at all.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vance Feldman
- 120.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2009-2016 ForeverScape
- In-App Purchases
- Tube of Paint for the Artist $2.99
- Heat Seeker 10 Pack $0.99
- Pencil for the Artist $0.99
- Highligher 10 Pack $0.99
- Compass 10 Pack $0.99
- Paintbrush for the Artist $1.99