Harness the opportunity of FX trading with FOREX.com – the No.1 US currency broker.* Trade 80+ currency pairs, plus gold and silver. Take advantage of one-swipe execution, advanced charting, real-time news, performance analytics and more.
Test your trading strategies risk free with an FX demo account, complete with $10,000 virtual funds.
MASTER 80+ MARKETS
• Major FX pairs: Trade EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD and USD/CHF from 0.2, with commissions fixed at $5 per 100k
• Minor FX pairs: Buy and sell a huge range of minor pairs, from EUR/GBP to NZD/JPY and more
• Exotics: Diversify your exposure – find new opportunities in a wide variety of exotic currencies, including the Mexican peso (MXN)
• Gold and silver: Broaden your portfolio and hedge against risk with gold and silver
SEIZE OPPORTUNITY INSTANTLY
• Execute in seconds with one-swipe trading, then monitor your open positions from anywhere
• Analyze price movements at a glance using intuitive charting tools
• Customize your watchlists and alerts to maximize success
• Use advanced orders and partial closes to adapt your strategy on the fly
• Stay ahead with integrated analysis, Reuters news and real-time price alerts
• Choose from 60+ technical indicators, 50+ advanced drawing tools and 14 chart types
• Access advanced analytical tools including integrated trading strategies
• Identify correlations by overlaying multiple markets onto a single chart
• Manage your account on the move – fund, withdraw and report whenever, wherever
• No. 1 FX Broker in the US*
• Global market leader since 2001
• Registered with CFTC and member of the NFA
• Transparent and consistently low FX trading costs
Additionally, you can fund or withdraw from your MetaTrader account from the FOREX.com app and gain access to our news and analysis. Please note, you’ll still have to login to the MetaTrader platform to place trades and view existing positions and orders.
*Based on client assets per the 2019 monthly Retail Forex Obligation reports published by the CFTC
FOREX.com is a registered FDM and RFED with the CFTC and member of the National Futures Association (NFA # 0339826). Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot gold and silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act.
Keep up-to-date with all the latest upgrades and features designed to enhance your trading experience. Our current version features best-in-class charting, over 80+ tools and indicators, plus instant financial news from Thomson Reuters.
Ratings and Reviews
If you use multiple computers you may not see a running order when requesting withdrawal
I use Forex on 2 different PCs and in my smartphone. Sometimes it is not possible to manage a trade because it freezes. I have requested a withdrawal and could not see that a trade was still open. That had delayed my withdrawal for a week. Until their support told me that
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out regarding this and we are sorry to hear that you encountered an issue. This certainly not something that you should be experiencing and would encourage you to reach out to our support team to ensure this gets resolved. You can reach them by phone (1-877-367-3946), live chat, or email (email@example.com) and we look forward to hearing from you.
Software Bug or Poor Design??
Kept losing money on what should have been winning trades because it appeared as though my pre-assigned stop losses and take profits were not being triggered on my orders. Today I saw a notification that an order I set up last night was triggered and so I opened up the app to take a look in real time. Sure enough, there was nothing on the chart showing my SL or TP prices and when I selected “view order”, the spaces for SL and TP contained the words, “NOT ASSIGNED”. I want to make this very clear for anyone reading this; I 100% of the time, ALWAYS assign a stop loss and a take profit for EVERY trade order I place. I don’t trade full time but rather, I work a 50 hour/wk day job and therefore cannot sit and watch every trade as it happens in real time. I honestly expected this app to work the same as every other trading app I’ve ever used in the past but it’s now clear to me that’s simply not the case.
TLDR; if you need a “set and forget” style trading app where you can place trade orders to be triggered at a specific price and also set associated stop loss/take profit orders to reliably trigger for those trades, this is not the app for you.
It’s not a get quick rich scam. It takes patience and a lot of reading to understand what to do. But I need a better UX/UI platform. I can’t open the chart big enough makes no sense why it doesn’t cover most of the screen. while the price can be right up there near time and battery percentage. Maybe actual tutorials as to why I need to read candles and where to read them. How to make strategies and copy others. How to effectively guess because it’s mostly guessing, what lowest price or highest price you can buy and sell a countries currency. Becaus its not perfect we don’t need to add eachother and make networks of friends… even though I prefer buying usd/chf
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us a review, thank you. If you would like to have any of the features on our platform clarified, our support team would be happy to assist you with any questions you might have. You can reach out to the support team by phone (1.877.367.3946), live chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GAIN Capital Group LLC
- 93.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 FOREX.com