The Forks Meal Planner by Forks Over Knives offers seasonal menus, grocery lists, and all of the resources you need to make plant-based living easy. Try it for FREE now.
Get healthy and delicious plant-based meals planned for every day of the week with the Forks Meal Planner app that's FREE to download now! With Forks Meal Planner, you'll receive plant-based and vegan-friendly recipes that you can cook in 35 minutes or less making meal planning easy for you and your family.
Get started by telling us your goals, number of servings you need, what meals you need to cook, and we'll do the rest.
Each plant-based recipe has been developed and taste-tested by our team of vegan chefs and nutritionists. On top of being whole food-based and vegan, they’re also low in fat and sodium, making this weekly meal planner ideal for improving you and your family’s health and wellness through clean eating. After all, plant-based diets are linked to a number of health benefits, like reducing your risk of heart disease, certain cancers, diabetes, and cognitive decline.
There's no easier (or more delicious) way to get started on your whole-food, plant-based diet and lifestyle than with Forks Meal Planner!
HOW IT WORKS - RECIPES SENT EVERY WEEK
• Tell us your goals and how many servings you need every week
• Choose from breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes that are low-fat, low-sodium, and 100% whole-food, plant-based.
• Get weekly notifications for new vegan recipes and meal plans
• Get auto-generated grocery shopping lists
CUSTOM MEAL PLANNING FOR YOU
• Gluten, soy-, and nut-free meal plan options are available.
• Kid-friendly recipes are available
• Swap out any recipe for one of 1000+ recipes in our library.
EASY AND FAST GROCERY SHOPPING AND COOKING TIMES
• Grocery lists are automatically generated in the app to help you get in and out of the story quickly.
• Weekend Prep guide outlines which ingredients you can prep ahead of time.
• Recipes can be cooked in 35 minutes or less
• Takes the stress out of deciding what to eat during the week
UPGRADE YOUR MEAL PLAN
• Upgrade your FREE plan to a monthly, quarterly, or annual subscription (rates apply)
PRIVATE SUPPORT GROUP
• Receive support, tips and encouragement in our dedicated members-only plant-based community.
Bug fixes and improvements in this version include:
- Buy your groceries instantly with Amazon Fresh
- Improved experience with social login & registration
- Bug fixes for grocery list
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, make sure you keep your updates turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
So easy to use and very helpful for the plant based life-style
I’ve been trying to go plant based for over a year now....it’s been a struggle (especially since I’m the only one in my family doing it.) After trying it on my own, watching various YouTube-ers (which all had great ideas), I found this app. It has been a game changer for me. I like most of the recipes and even my family has embraced many of them. I like how it has a weekly plan, but you can totally customize it for your needs. The app is so easy for me to use. I love the grocery list and the meal prep list. I’ve only used it for a few months now, and have loved every minute of it. It has made going plant based so much easier for me.
Perfect for Vegans
So I have a lactose/dairy intolerance, gluten sensitivity, as well as IBS. It has been super hard finding a meal planner/app for meal prepping for my “sensitivities”. I have to say this is the best I have found. Not only are 90% of the meals actually good and edible, but the time it takes to cook is quick as well as the easy to follow recipes. I feel 100 times better. I work 3 jobs and it is really hard to make up a grocery list so the fact that they offer a grocery list weekly, is amazing! I can order my groceries from my local Lowe’s food while on duty and the go grab it after and “viola” I have food ready to cook. I can’t tell you how much I love this app, it is totally worth it!
Developer Response ,
Outstanding! That brings us so much joy to know you're enjoying the recipes, feeling better, and finding convenience with meal planning while maintaining a busy schedule. Thank you so much for sharing your Forks Meal Planner experience!
Great app, just needs a few tweaks
I tried this app because I wanted to eat more WFPB but didn’t want the stress of figuring out what to eat. I’ve never hated anything that I’ve made with the app, although there are some I like better than others (which is expected). Each recipe makes a lot of food, which I usually eat as leftovers over the weekend.
Two features I really hope to see are a drag and drop feature for organizing my meals and more of a filter for the meal plans. I have a lot of food allergies and, while I can filter out some of them, I would love to be able to filter out more. For example, I’m allergic to avocados and they are used in a fair amount of the recipes. If those two changes are made, 100% a five star app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for sharing your detailed review! That's great to know you're enjoying all the recipes. Our development team will continue to look ahead for optimization and updates. We would recommend emailing the FMP Support Team through your app messenger or by emailing email@example.com: they can assist with further guidance and assistance as needed. Wishing you many delicious meals ahead!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Forks Over Knives, LLC
- 82.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Forks Over Knives, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $19.99
- Annual Subscription $119.99
- Quarterly Subscription $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.