EXCLUSIVE to the iOS App Store!
FormattPhoto - 100+ Live DSLR Camera Filters and Effects
"When I first heard how many filters were on The FormattPhoto Filters App, I thought I'm going to need bigger pockets" - John Chapple (http://www.johnchapple.com)
“The FormattPhoto Filters App quickly made it's way to my #1 smartphone camera app after its first use.” - Mabry Campbell (http://mabrycampbell.photoshelter.com)
Turn your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch into a professional grade camera with DSLR style filters and effects. FormattPhoto enhances your photos in real time as you shoot, like a true DSLR camera.
FormattPhoto was created by Formatt Hitech, a world leader in professional photographic and broadcast filters. Take advantage of elegant exposure adjustments, neutral density filters, horizon point control, graduated filters, black & white contrast filters and special effects all with just a few taps on your screen.
100+ LIVE FILTERS AND EFFECTS
- 4 ND (Neutral Density) filters with 25 stops/density settings
- 1 Polarizer filter
- 42 Color filters with 3 stops/density settings
- 10 Pop Art filters
- 10 Retro Vintage filters
- 10 Black & White contrast filters
- 10 Portrait filters
- 10 Effects filters
- 10 Specialty filters
- Works with both front and rear cameras
SUPERIOR PHOTO EDITING AND FRAMES
- Fine adjustments for contrast, brightness, warmth and exposure
- Focus lock, exposure lock, anti-shake, auto white balance
- Graduated filters for difficult lighting situations
- Advanced zoom, crop and free rotate
- Edit existing photos from your Camera Roll
- Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr
- Instant upload to Facebook, Twitter
- Add date-stamp, metadata, and geotags
- Custom copyright watermarking
- Continuous camera flash for constant lighting effects
- Save images in 5 sizes, from extra-small to HD
IMPORTANT: Requires iOS 7+
WE LOVE FEEDBACK!
Localization for Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Russia, Thailand
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but flawed.
This app would be so much better if you did not have to apply the filter before the picture. So you basically have to sit there and play with camera and decide what filter you want and hope that the subject matter is still there when you want to take the picture. This is fine perhaps for a nature shot or a still shot but not for moving shots.
As a professional photographer my iPhone is full of photography apps with this being one of my favorites. Love it!!
Too much quality loss
Degrades photos every time. Quality gets so bad the exported image is unusable. Pixelated, blurry and overall garbage. Steer clear.
- Tenbelowzero, Inc.
- 88.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2014 Filter Kit Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.