Formotus Pro Mobile Forms App
The Formotus mobile forms service distributes forms in 2 free mobile apps (Formotus Now and Formotus Pro). Use the Formotus Pro app to complete Formotus mobile business forms in the field—online or offline.
Formotus Pro Data Collection App
Formotus Pro is a free mobile forms companion app that works with the Formotus Mobile Form SaaS. Create a form using the web-based Formotus form builder. Registered team members can access and update forms on a mobile device, without a data connection. Once they have an internet data connection, the captured info is automatically uploaded to your data collection repository. The Formotus Pro app has a client-side workflow feature so you can move assignments from one mobile user to other mobile users. The Formotus SaaS business form solution is GDPR and HIPPA compliant.
Build Secure GDPR Compliant Mobile Forms in Minutes
1. Start a Formotus free trial at www.formotus.com.
2. Use the easy drag-and-drop form builder to create business forms. Add data connectors to populate drop-downs and submit data to your company’s data store.
3. Registered team members open the Formotus Pro app and complete the form securely online or offline and submit it to your company’s backend or cloud data stores. Data collected in the form never passes through Formotus’ servers.
Formotus Mobile Forms Builder Advantages
• Formotus never stores any data collected in forms
• Add complex business logic with no coding
• Secure offline data collection
• Formotus integrates (no code required) forms with many backend databases including SharePoint, Google, Salesforce, SQL, and custom SOAP/REST web services
• Unique, flexible licensing
• Turn existing InfoPath forms into mobile forms
Formotus Digital Form Features
• Add photos and signatures
• Image/diagram annotations
• Date & time controls
• Checkbox lists
• Barcode scanning
• Repeating controls
• Assignment rules
• Master/detail controls
• Submit forms as PDF/XML/HTML
• Robust offline data validation/error checking
• Migrate existing InfoPath forms to Formotus and add photos, signatures, and other custom controls.
How the Formotus Pro Mobile Forms App Works
Download the Formotus Pro app to see sample forms. Create custom mobile business forms by opening a free Formotus trial account at www.formotus.com.
Common Use Cases for Formotus Pro App
Customers use the Formotus Pro app for: construction forms, building inspections, punch lists, work orders, service dispatch, material and equipment logs, job safety analysis, risk assessment matrix, daily job reports, job routing, delivery tickets, service requests, security audits, merchandising, healthcare forms, sales forms, and more.
Easily send Formotus forms to your registered Formotus users.
• Distribute forms to licensed users
• Licensed users can submit an unlimited number of forms
• Forms run in the Formotus Pro app
• Account admins deploy forms to licensed users
• Admins control form access
• Users can create a new draft of a form offline
Anyone registered with your Formotus account can use the Formotus Pro app. If you’re looking for an app-click option, check out the free Formotus Now app. Anyone with a link to your Formotus form can complete it on their mobile device or Windows 10 machine. You pay a fee each time a mobile user opens the form.
Misc. Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great Flexibility, stable
Formotus is the best forms builder application I've found in the App Store. They can be as simple or complex as your needs are. You're limitation of what you can can build is pretty well limited to your imagination. You will need a copy of MS Infopath to design the forms. I recommend giving Formotus a free trial.
The company I subcontract to requires me to use this app. If it wasn’t for that I would never touch it. It’s horrible. It logs you out while trying to submit forms and they will send once about every 10-15 times. Many updates have been installed and the issues still are not fixed. Don’t waste your time with this one folks.
Formotus works great!
Thanks for the information and product. I am currently testing the Formotus system and I am very pleased with the functionality thus far! I have already developed an InfoPath form, tested, and will begin a system rollout on iPads to several inspectors at the end of this week. This product is a component I have been looking/waiting for that will add a new level of service for us in our reporting systems features. I have been designing and building inspection reporting systems with InfoPath, SharePoint, ArcGIS server, and SQL server for several years and have always hoped a solution would be developed to support more robust collection methods in the field. Not wanting to touch development for the iPad and other mobile devices I was very happy to discover your product last Thursday. It should speak to the simplicity of working with your product that I was able to review it late last week, test it starting on Sunday with most of the actual testing on Monday and deploy to a 4 person team late this week! I look forward to learning more and will be subscribing to your services in a couple days.
- Formotus, Inc.
- 14.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 Formotus, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.