Collecting information online is great, but what if you need to access that data when you're away from your computer? With Formstack's Mobile Forms app, you can view form submissions, search for submitted information, and gather new data from anywhere.
Formstack is an easy-to-use, form builder that allows you to design powerful, secure forms without any programming knowledge. Use our form builder to create mobile forms and share them with others in your organization. You can build internal workflows, export submissions to Excel, and securely connect your forms to one of over 50 native third party integrations – all in one simple tool.
Formstack's Mobile Forms app gives you full access to all of your data, right at your finger tips.
Formstack App Features:
- Easily view and collect information.
- Search and filter through submitted data.
- VIew live updates on your form stats.
- Visualize your data with charts and graphs.
- Kick off internal workflow processes.
- Upload images to your form using your phone's camera.
- Touch authentication avaiable
Great ways to use the Formstack app:
- Process client orders out in the field.
- Collect lead information at conferences.
- Conduct surveys with customers.
- Register guests for your events.
- Complete internal workflows on the go.
- Collect secure information with HIPAA forms.
Please Note: To use this application, you must have a Formstack account.
* We have updated our branding
* Welcome to the new look of Formstack!
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs a bug fix
Once I got logged in, the app worked great. The problem I had was when I first downloaded the app and went to sign in, it told me that there was no network connection. I was connected to my home wifi at the time. I turned off my wifi and it worked just fine. If you logout, your wifi cannot be on to log in.
Crashes with faceID
App works fine until you turn on faceID sign in then you have to delete the app and turn it off.
Wish the app could do what the web site does!
This app is a somewhat functional method to be able to read data from your form. However it's so buggy that it's impossible to use like I intended.
The charts, - which I need to see to tell who's winning a contest - won't load unless you are on wifi... At least that's the message, but I'm on wifi and I have 268 entries in a form and it won't load charts...
Pointless. Stick to the website. This update needs a lot of paint and caulk, and probably some duct tape as well.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.