Your single source of reliable and current drug coverage and restriction information. “Need to know if that drug is covered? Are you a prescribing doc and want to select a preferred drug for your patient?” MMIT’s formulary drug status information is updated nightly, ensuring you have the data points needed to guide prescribing decisions for your patients. Quickly understand how every health plan and PBM covers all FDA approved medications in your geography.
App of the Week by Drug Store News | Top 50 Healthcare apps for Clinicians and Consumers to Know by Becker's Healthcare
“Clearly the best choice in taking out the guess work of selecting medications and offering alternative choices for your patients. It has clearly reduced staff time getting authorizations… one of the few solutions out of this morass and does a better job than our EHR system or anything else I’ve seen.”
“This is a must have for primary care providers.”
• Over 6,500 health plans representing over 98% of U.S. insured lives
• Search commercial, Medicare Part D, State & Managed Medicaid and health exchange plans
• Includes comprehensive set of Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM) and health plans
• Drill down to the plan level to view detailed coverage information
• Review in-depth restriction criteria for an initial group of Payers and PBMs that are working with MMIT
• View differences in coverage across various forms and strengths of drugs
• Save frequently accessed plans to your “Favorites” list
• View drug access across location and channel by percent of covered lives
• Search coverage information by various forms of a drug
• Quickly lookup alternative drug’s coverage information
• Save frequently accessed products to your “Favorites” list
• Enable Location Services to populate your plan list automatically
• Quickly search by health plan or PBM name
• Sort results by health plan name, covered lives, or formulary status
Bug fixes and performance related improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I was frustrated with app because it constantly forced closed every time I input a med. I was contacted by the developer with a suggestion to delete the app and reinstall. I did this and the bugs are fixed! I am changing it back 5 stars! I love that it has generic alternatives if you click the med link! Very helpful!
Developer Response ,
Hello - Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the app. If you would like to reach out to us via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: (267) 751-3130 we'd be happy to work with you to try and resolve this issue. In the meantime, if you delete Formulary Search and reinstall if via the iTunes App store, this should fix any issues.
Absolutely blockbuster of an idea
This app saves me time and spares my patients from any frustrations or surprises at the pharmacy counter. I can find the preferred drugs on multiple plans and even provide a rough estimate of copays to patients. Now I can start a prior auth before I send the prescription. It's brilliant!
You can instantly see what is covered on which plan. No call backs from the pharmacy.
- Managed Markets Insight & Technology, LLC
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1998-2018 Managed Markets Insight & Technology, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.