From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Coloradoan app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 3 months for just 99¢ per month ($9.99/month after), or $69.99 annually. If you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.coloradoan.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• More Personalization: We're adding in greater flexibility and new features to help you follow the topics most relevant to you for upcoming events. Keep a look out for more "My Topics" around big events coming soon.
• More Stories: We're now showing only our latest published content in the More Stories section to keep you up to date on what's happening now.
• As always, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
So far so Good
Good local news. Would love to have a search bar on the app. Please post and be up to the moment with stories that are happening i.e. Car crashes that are impacting traffic flow and more positive happy local stories of people /kids doing awesome things and Weather.
Got tired of irrelevant auto-play videos
The Coloradoan is inexcusably one of the only websites and apps that still auto-plays videos on EVERY page/story. And what’s even more annoying is they are so desperate that the video rarely relates to that specific news item. The last straw before I deleted the app was I accidentally clicked on a news headline that I thought was an article, but was actually a video. It immediately open a full-screen video advertisement that I could not stop or close or back out of without leaving the entire Coloradoan app. I am still a subscriber, in the hopes that one day, the Coloradoan will return to quality journalism.
Horrible Digital Access and Customer Service
As a paid subscriber to “full digital access” I can’t find anything. The articles you can get aren’t current, and they select what you see. Sports is spotty, obituaries show 1-2 lines with no pictures or information. The description said I would have the full e-view of the paper, which I don’t get. I’ve contacted the Coloradoan 3 times in a 12 day period with no response other than the automated “we’ve received your request” reply, saying they would follow up in the next business day. Ha! I believe in supporting newspapers, but I’m not going to pay for something I do t get. Digital needs a lot of work.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 195.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Coloradoan Digital Subscription $9.99
- The Coloradoan Annual Digital Subscription $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.