Do you love Fortnite as much as I do? Then you know that with Fortnite's building mechanic, outbuilding your oppenent gives you an advantage especially in the later game
Fort Designer lets you take a break from the battle and improve your Fort building! With Fort Designer you can create and share amazing Fortnite Forts!
- Build freely: Just build like you know it from the game without the need to gather materials and watch out for enemies
- Play around with Fort ideas: You can build any Fort you can imagine
- Share with your Friends: Never struggle explaining Forts to your Squad again
- Edit like in the game: Try out new things and practice your editing skills
- Calculate material cost: Understand how many materials your Forts take and make them more efficient
- ROCKET MODE: Fire Rockets at your Fort and test it's strength
- AR MODE: Place your Fort in the real world
IMPORTANT NOTE: Fort Designer is made by a Fortnite Battle Royale Fan. I'm not affiliated with Epic in any ways. Fortenite is a trademark of Epic Games, Inc. Rights reserved by Epic. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Epic.
1.2 CELEBRATION: GET THE AD-FREE VERSION NOW FOR 50% OFF (limited time only)
I've worked very hard to finally bring you the big 1.2 Update. I hope you like it, and please DO keep sending me feedback!
- Build your new Fortress of Doom using Traps and Bounce Pads
- Bring your Fort to reality using the new AR MODE. Even real-world scale is supported! (Only availble on compatible devices)
- Added German & Spanish Localizations
- Tons of graphical improvements
- Overworked UI
- Many, many bug fixes which should increase overall stability and performance
- And much more!
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the app, it’s a great way to practice my fort building skill and learn to edit the walls ceiling too. But there’s some things that I suggest fixing up. Like for the example, the graphics are very very low quality, at least make make the graphics be like the real game. Also have a mode where you are like playing it like getting to move around your base open doors, use the traps, and more. For the mode where you can fire RPGs at your base, have there be more like grenades, grenade launchers, assault rifles, and more. Or maybe have it where you have to assemble your base like in the real game, not in a drone cam flying around the base.
This game is so fun! I love to build tons of creations that I could never build in Fortnite! This isn’t a fake review by editors. Its actually really really fun. Although if there were launchpads and cozy campfires it would be so much better. Also I suggest a reskin of traps. And more building editing combinations. And maybe a camera angle change. And please a higher building limit. Really fun though but please add these new things.
Developer Response ,
Hi, glad you like the app! These are great suggestions and I’ll look into implementing them!
I love this app! I can create a fort and test it and also look at already created ones that I can use in the game! It’s awesome but I was thinking maybe you could add something to see peoples created forts and maybe post your own forts for people to use. I love the app though anyways!
Developer Response ,
This is so nice to hear, thank you so much. I’ve gotten quite a few request regarding this, I’ll consider it. Have a great day!
- Axel Borke
- 95.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Axel Börke
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Version $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.