Fort George G. Meade is committed to providing an open and two way communication link between the installations and our service members, their families, employees and retirees. In partnership with LogicTree IT Solutions, Inc., Fort Meade now offers a mobile app that provides the perfect way for you to receive notifications of critical information immediately to your mobile device, as well as bulletins about traffic issues, gate closures, events and latest Fort Meade news. The Fort Meade app allows you to easily submit tips (anonymously if desired), send comments, photos and place non-emergency calls to our police and fire departments with the touch of a button.
THIS APP IS NOT FOR EMERGENCY NOTIFICATION OR EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES! IT IS NOT TO BE USED FOR SITUATIONS WHERE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS REQUIRED.
ALWAYS DIAL 9-1-1 FOR AN EMERGENCY SITUATION.
Key Features Include:
• Receive Bulletins
• Receive Emergency Alerts
• Receive News Updates
• View a Calendar of Events
• Use One Touch Call to report a problem
• Send a suspicious activity report (anonymously)
• Send a message to garrison leadership
• Send Photos
• Send your location to Fort Meade police and fire
• Share with Facebook and Twitter
• Links to view installation related information
• Maps to Agency locations
• Ability to take surveys and answer polls
• More settings to control the app
Enhancements and AppIcon changed
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly
The notifications won’t open when running the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.