The Fort Gordon FIT Club is an initiative of the Family and MWR Fitness Centers to encourage healthy competition by tracking mileage in three separate categories; biking, running and walking. This initiative is free and open to the entire Fort Gordon community. Participants will earn rewards for completing certain goals and achievements.
In addition to recording your mileage and time, the Fort Gordon FIT Club app will also return your average mile time as well as average MPH for each workout.
New Features since our 2.0 Release:
• Achievements section where you can easily track you progress & earn rewards for eligible members*.
• Option to share your achievement badges through Facebook, Twitter or Email.
• Add titles & descriptions to workout.
• Mark workout as Favorite.
• Sort Log by Title, Miles, Favorites, etc.
• View leaderboard by year, month or week.
• Hide up to 2 workout types. Note: this does not remove any progress, it simply hides the workout type buttons from view).
*See terms for details.
Battery Use Disclaimer:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor text edits.
- Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation
- 25.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Fort Gordon Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.