FortKnoxster is a FREE app to communicate privately and securely. FortKnoxster uses only your Internet connection, NO call charges, chat and call your friends, family and colleagues from anywhere in the world for FREE.
- Chat including Group Chat
- Invite-Only Mail, Communicate securely by invitation only, no risk of privacy breaches or system hacks
- Voice & Video Calls. Call your friends, family, colleagues, partners worldwide
- Screen Share, share your screen privately
- File Share Securely & Privately including Photos, Videos & Voice Messages
- End to End Encryption on all features
FortKnoxster is simple, FREE and easy-to-use. FortKnoxster protects your online privacy by encrypting all your communication and data with NO FEES.
We offer you maximum SAFETY & PRIVACY. Secure communications are our specialty.
Our platform operates on a ZERO KNOWLEDGE principle which means complete privacy. NO ONE else has access to YOUR personal information.
FortKnoxster privacy features:
* End-to-end encrypted communication & data.
* Blockchain technology for decentralized trust of digital identities
* Decentralized cloud storage
* Self-destruct messages.
* Zero-Knowledge concept – we can never access your messages or data.
* Push notifications let you know when new messages have arrived.
* Integrated with the FortKnoxster web app – extend your security also to your PC/Mac.
* Privacy protected – your encrypted data will never be given to third parties.
Check out our knowledge base:
What happens in FortKnoxster stays in FortKnoxster.
Thanks for using FortKnoxster! We regularly update our apps to bring you new features, improved performance and security.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this App beautifully put together. Privacy is key for me. I can’t wait until absolutely everyone uses this over Whatsapp!
Works well, but the UI/UX could use some love
Unlike almost every other messenger, you cannot react to individual messages, while not a huge deal, it’s something the others have that this does not.
It does not respect IOS’s dark mode or have a dark mode of its own, so this is inconsistent.
For some reason in chats, there is a default message from FortKnoxter that cannot be deleted or hidden, I find this annoying.
Also in chats, the invite friends button looks exactly like a message. IMO that’s a UI fail esp since there is an invite friends button at the top of the screen.
All in all, works well, but could use some love.
Features seem cool but broke on iPhone XR
From what I could test, seems to have the features necessary for a messenger. But the input box in chat is at the very bottom of the screen behind where you swipe up to close. So cannot access the input or anything at the bottom.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, the issues you have experienced are already resolved in the latest version, please make sure to update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.